Apple to continue using PowerVR graphics for iPhones and iPads
2. Finalflash (Posts: 1903; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Why would they switch, they make great GPUs.
3. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
"Imagination's graphics cores and surrounding image processing infrastructure are arguably the best in the business"
Upcoming Tegra K1 anyone?
4. papss (unregistered)
The tegra chips will have to prove how good they are first. Powervr has been the leader for many years and we will see the next wave being even better than the last
5. deewinc (Posts: 191; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Apple is getting sued for 2 billion dollars and there is no news about it despite the news circulating the internet about it for the last 6 hours.
6. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
10. a_merryman (Posts: 718; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Damn, was hoping they would switch to NVIDIA's new GPU solution since NVIDIA is licensing it. That thing is impressive
11. Deaconclgi (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I'm glad PowerVR GPUs are still being developed and produced and that IT didn't go out of business. PowerVR 2DC for the win!!!
Now were are those set top boxes that Bernie promised us????
13. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Can play games on my iPad mini retina for longer than my Nexus 7 (2013) could keep the screen on doing anything. All of my Android devices using the Adreno 320 heat up much more quickly. Hot devices take a toll on the battery.
Love me some PowerVR!