Apple running trials with larger iPhone displays and 13" touchscreen panels, says WSJ
2. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
its not that large actually . many people carry 13inch mac air. but if you imagine a mac air without its keyboard and all. it would be really great !!
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6804; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Wayyy too big than our 5-6" phones. Who the hell going to buy a 13" phone? Cost probably be 1,000$
11. OnlyiPhone (unregistered)
They wouldn't be making a 13" phone nobody would do that it would be for and iPad or MacBook like this article just said
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Every inch an iPad, yummy :)
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sounds like an effort is underfoot to walk back the claims of a 4+ inch display in the iP5S. Any larger display will be part of an iP6.
10. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And now, even larger black borders on some apps!
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I like the idea I think its kind off bringing tablets closer to replacing PCs
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1581; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Apple should just stick with their 3.5" sweetspot.
13. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Nah man for the iphone stop at 5 inch 5.7 is damn too big and the ipad stay a 10 or 9.7 but no any further