Apple breaks the 128 GB barrier with the iPad 4, starting from $799
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Sell my pets to exchange this babe :)
17. big.e927 (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Wendy, why am I not surprised to find you here saying something stupid yet again?
24. wendygarett (unregistered)
I love to be stupid tho, duuuuh....
33. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO Wendy that's the best come back yet. +1
41. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5430; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I love to be stupid tho, duuuuh...."
"LMAOOOOO Wendy that's the best come back yet. +1"
Discussion between two persons who represents Apple lovers...
Why I'm not surprised?
83. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1549; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
and yet you're here saying you love another "woman"?! She's a lucky, lucky girl...ROFLMAO
100. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
You're not ROFLMAO. It's not that funny dude.
96. lyndon420 (Posts: 1686; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
So...you are now responding to PhoneArenaUser by saying I love you Wendy? Just how old are you dark?
99. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Older than the tree of life, but younger than the stars that no longer shine.
102. rusticguy (Posts: 2818; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
sithvenger is the screen name now. dark uses 2 screen names/user accounts :)
117. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Yep rusticguy I sure do...it's no secret
110. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5430; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
In some comments he claims that he has a son.
116. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
In all comments I have a son. What r u talking about? I'm a father, but this isn't and shouldn't b about my son.
78. networkdood (Posts: 6244; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
phoneuser...fashion remains king for some...
51. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
wendy's a troll mate...nothin we can do bout it.
freely speaking amlost 1000 dollars price tag for a tablet which isnt a full computer is just an attrocity!
Tablets have been around since 2009 ....its about damn time these things come with good specs at resonable prices to the masses and not some premium pricing for s**tty configs!
76. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 77; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Wendy is the same guy that played a hoax on Manti Teo. Lol
28. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
I would rather buy a nice laptop or a slate over this piece of s**t.
34. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Then u should buy a laptop, or slate. See how easy that was?
45. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i think u should buy MS surface pro .. laptop+tablet... bit expensive than this ...
103. rusticguy (Posts: 2818; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Laptop would be my preference for this amount as i cannot install Oracle XE on this crap.
30. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
SUPER CRAZY EXPENSIVE EVEN FOR 128GB STORAGE!!
even high class micro sd card 64 gb is less than $50....
54. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
thats cruel and dumb! pets are lving things and they deserve better than what value you give them. they're certainly worth more than chunks of plastic and metal....you cant put a price tag o life...and as for you get a damn life man!
95. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm here just to collect how many domino I can get from my trolling, don't take it seriously tho, I don't even have a pet :p
111. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well normally Apple users sell there body-parts t
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 935; Member since: 07 May 2012)
lol note users were so happy about 64gb internal + 64gb sd card = 128gb, saying how awesome it was now apple makes 128gb internal and people say "meh". Welcome to the mobile universe where infact everyone is one-sided!! :D
13. SkurtMcGurt (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Regardless of android or apple, 128gb is overkill
20. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
A single full HD movie is over 10 gigabytes.
There are games over 3gb, and new titles will only increase that.
And again, you can't just connect external disc or flash storage to an iOS device.
128GB is necessary for a heavy iPad user if you ask me.
25. darkskoliro (Posts: 935; Member since: 07 May 2012)
what i said a couple months back, got thumbed down like crazy when i said 64 will last me forever. (using 48gb and finding that hard to max atm)
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Very well said bro. Hypocrisy rears its ugly head
21. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Overkill? I maxxed out my 64GB iPod the moment I got it. This is not overkill, far from it actually.
91. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6116; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What happened if they make a over price 128GB Ipod touch it will be lke 700$?
114. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
They won't, if that happens, big mistake on Apple's part for creating overexpensive gadgets.
29. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Agree with Scurt. Apps really are not the big deal, cause, while there are heavy games around 2 GB, most use only 100 megabytes. 3 GB give you movies in pleasant quality, music is about 5 GB. So my 32 GB work out fine for me and there is a reason why most manufacturers stick to it.
If you want to use your iPad for all kinds of media without deleting anything, even 256 would not be enough, so be aware of that before buying this overpriced version.
5. 1v1addict (Posts: 17; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Of course there's nothing new, it's just storage upgrade
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Good question. Answer, nothing better to do.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm already in line for this. This also 128 gig iphone yesssss
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah myx. I've been waiting for an iPad, or iPhone with 128 due to how heavy I am into mobile photography. I am so there when this beauty comes out... Can't wait bro.
59. weinerslav (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
LOL, funniest comment ever! 128GB for mobile photography LOL, seriously, thank you for the laughs! Not even attaching a dslr to a tablet to send the pictures directly "128GB for photography" makes much sense unless you never intend to move pictures from there, so I don't even ask why would you need 128gb to mobile photography, where the files are much smaller. I see the usefulness of 128gb just not for "mobile photography"
65. darkkjedii (Posts: 10079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What I do with my 128 gigs, and my photos, and vids is my business. Ooooohhhhh lalaaaaaa calianté
8. infinitemethod (Posts: 123; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
No one in their right mind would purchase that for $800. Don't give in people, don't give into Apple's insane profit margin on storage. What a joke. Seeya Apple!
11. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
alternitively, you could an entry level tablet with the same size screen for $200 then go pc world or maplin or some american equilivient and buy 128GB external harddrive for $50. Total savings = $550.
12. Joker (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
On other news, organs in the black market just dropped by 66%!!!
14. MartyK (Posts: 688; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
A Micro SD card with 128GB range from $94-$134, and you can move it between different devices if you like.
15. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I could get a decent computer for that with a 500gb or 1TB hard drive, i dont think im paying $799 for this.