Alleged first photo of the Sony Xperia ZU aka Togari phablet leaks, kitten in tow
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
something fishy about the picture...
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3744; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't know...the faces in the background look like trolls. :P
30. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
i care less of background,
but the picture of phone, well to my eye it isnt a phone, its too thin :/
it just looks like a wood slate to me.
no hate to sony, love them and looking forward to this rumored phone, but this is fake.
18. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It simply hints the phone might have a pussy bundled with.
37. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
It will be the best of SONY in a f*cking phablet! Xperia FTW!
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
fake, that just a Xperia z tab, hypocrites sony fans trying to leak fake stuff just to crave attention...
24. boosook (Posts: 1436; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
come on, that's not a 10'' tablet, can't you see the size compared to the hand? I have a nexus 7 and I can tell you that that thing is slightly smaller, yet it seems bigger than the Z (phone, not tab).
26. cyborg009 (Posts: 112; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
i doubt that and even if doing so what's the harm.. why are you crying for this little fake attention!
3. Igneel (unregistered)
Is that even a phone??
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
As article titles says, it is phablet.
34. Igneel (unregistered)
Duh.. What I meant was, is that even a device?? It's incredibly thin! Got me wondering about the battery performance too...
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well that is one of the more interesting leaked photos......cute kitten though!
14. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
phablet of course
judging from the picture, the thickness is almost one third of his last finger, im guessing ZU should fall below 6mm, if not 5mm...
And sony indeed doesnt fail in designing, just wish they put more effort on some essential aspects as well, like battery, software features..
28. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
INCREDIBLY BIG U MEAN
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
But it suits the ugly phone...
29. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
youre one ugly hater
9. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Better have a large battery, stupid companies try to shave a millimeter off instead of an extra 2-3hrs of screen time
13. adjou (Posts: 103; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Oh my god wendy, GO AWAY!!
6 months ago, you were raving on and on about how you are SO gonna get the xperia Z and you were loving the Sony brand. I dont understand you anymore. Are you here just to find attention? Cause i think you are getting some, along with a repetition, a bad one.
Can i ask kindly for a mod to remove her and to stop her from embarrassing herself. It cringes me to watch.
Back on topic:
Either that is one massive phone or a really small kitten, i really can't tell
17. lovefist (unregistered)
hello and welcome to the internet where you can read people's opinions and there's 2 things you can do about it: absolutely nothing and like it.
20. ashue (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
She just couldnt afford Xperia Z, so becomes a scratchy B***H....
Back on Topic: It is a massive phone... and a small kitten.. :)
16. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I love big smartphones,but that's too big. 6 inch is maximum for me!
19. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
you know what....
PEOPLE LIKE BIG THINGS!!
21. ashue (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
Guess we need to wait for June 25 to see what that is, but for now, if it is a phone, that is impressive.... It will be nice to see how this compares to the next in line note phablet, then Note 3.... Sony has really stepped it up this year....
22. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
general mittens investigates togari
23. BigBoss10 (Posts: 273; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
That's incredibly thin & incredibly BIG!!! it's nice but too BIG for my ears :D
27. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
The phonei s so BIG even a KITTEN can stand on it. can't wait for the announcement glad i skip the XPERIA Z
33. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I only clicked on this article for the kitten.
35. 008Rohit (Posts: 11; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Morons! The image is clearly fake. It looks like a wood piece to me than a phone. :3 Actual details about Togari & Honami: techtage.com/2013/04/sony-reportedly-working-on-two-flagship-snapdragon-800-devices-togari-honami/