AT&T starting Mango updates on Sept. 27th
2. chasechs (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 22:31 1 0
what do you mean by hardware version 1.3 or 1.4? on my samsung focus it says hardware version number 126.96.36.199. Am confused now
3. snowgator posted on 22 Sep 2011, 22:58 1 0
Check under the battery cover. It should have the version on the label there. Version 1.3 is what the vast majority of Focus' have. Samsung had to use a different processor in some Focus models due to shortages. 1.4 has the other processor.
4. snowgator posted on 22 Sep 2011, 23:00 1 0
AT&T wants to be the premier WP carrier. This is the way to do it. The best selection of devices, and Mango first. They have the chance to build a very loyal consumer base with WP. Happy for all these owners. Hope it goes smooth.
6. Penny posted on 23 Sep 2011, 01:05 0 0
Yea you would think Verizon would recognize the value of being ahead of the trend, especially after their success with Android. Oh well, I just hope we get the update in the next couple of weeks from Big Red.
5. christianqwerty posted on 23 Sep 2011, 00:06 0 0
Or the newest version of Windows phone 7 connector for mac, not all of can use zune >.>
7. taco5O. (banned) posted on 23 Sep 2011, 02:03 0 0
Any OS is better than the IOS rubbish.
I think i'll be buying a WP7, HTC Radar.
8. qcn (unregistered) posted on 23 Sep 2011, 02:39 0 0
what happens if is unlocked? i have my focus unlocked what now?
11. Axial (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 02:09 0 0
It will be interesting to see when and how this update works with my unlocked Omnia 7 running on AT&T. Here's to hoping it performs flawlessly whenever the time comes.
13. mullinon (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2011, 18:34 0 0
Tried it today, 28Sep2011, Zune is reporting no new updates available.