5.5" Huawei Glory 3X unveiled as the company's first octa-core phone
Huawei Glory 3X unveiled as the company's first octa-core phone Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Huawei Glory 3X unveiled as the company's first octa-core phone
1. hurrycanger (Posts: 435; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
$280? Hwawei just showed me how big a rip off BLU phones are. Having a phablet with speed on par with the Galaxy S4 at that price is just great ( and I hope it is really on par with snap 600).
Anyway, what's the ram?
9. skyline88 (Posts: 196; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
the Ascend Mate is selling around $290 in my country, way cheaper than the initial launch price of $450 (6 months ago).
2. deacz (Posts: 147; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
junk, these guys always release the worlds first this and that and by the time it hits the market its optimized yesterdays news
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4683; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What junk? Now since when did they say this is the world's first octa core smartphone? The world's first octa core smartphone is the UMI X2s.
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4683; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not a bad phone, but I'm looking forward to the Ascend P7 or whatever it's called.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 852; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Me too, P6 is stunning, but software is letdown and although it has quad-core processor, performance is suprisingly bad. But very very well made phone and bank for the buck ratio is great.
7. sid07desai (Posts: 237; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Worst problem with these Chinese makers is that you have to stick with the android version that comes out of the box. No updates at all. And in case you want to root and flash a rom, there's is little or no dev community dedicated to such flimsy devices.
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4683; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Ascend P6 will get the Android KitKat update in January, I think Huawei is improving themselves so give them some time. But I agree with you, Chinese makers are bad at updating their phones.
10. ihavenoname (Posts: 852; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Huawei is improving vastly. After Oppo, it is only chinese tech company I'm following.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5479; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Seriously i think all companies should learn from HUAWEI putting a HUGE FAT BATTERY in their phones will make a difference.