32 GB TouchPads available again for $194.99
1. Birds (Posts: 1130; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This is the device that gave the S3 a bad label. lol HP did a bad job of optimizing the hardware with the software on this device so it seemed that the snapdragon inside was toooooo underpowered. lol I just don't know if that price makes this a good deal.
2. toyds123 (Posts: 24; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I have one of these. To tell you the truth, its not underpowered at all. I have android 4.0.4 installed and it just does the job right. I get everything i want from it. Even demanding games play pretty smoothly. It has eveb beateb my sister's ipad 2 in term of music. So yeah, its a great deal
3. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
It may seem underpowered with webos running, but with CM9 running, that's a different story :D
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4628; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
BINGO! Root is the answer to all questions in life! lol
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4628; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes you can. You can install Cyanogen Mod 9 on it. That is an Android OS running ICS 4.0.4. That was achieved MONTHS AGO! lol
11. toyds123 (Posts: 24; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It's crazy when people answer their own questions.
9. Synack (Posts: 670; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
This thing is junk with WebOS
This thing is awesome and I take it everywhere with ICS and AOKP.
It'll be perfect once the camera/mic, battery life, GPS, bluetooth, and the headset issue gets fixed. Mainly just camera/mic and battery life. Would love to Skype on it.
10. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
A reburbished 16GB iPad 2 is only $319. It comes with a new shell and new batteries.