Google Pixel 4a User Reviews Back

rmauchmar posted on Sep 03, 2020, 2:20 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 03, 2020

Big Bang for Small Bucks

rmauchmar has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This would be the first Google phone I've owned. As a long time Android user, I've owned many devices ranging from Motorola to Samsung to LG, but honestly this is an exceptional phone for the money. Boasting an 8-core processor supplemented with 6GB of RAM, complimented with a 5.8" OLED screen and a 3100+ mAh battery, my expectations are being exceedingly met. I can go on about the differences between the Pixel 4 and the 4a, but you can look at the reviews and the specs on this sight for those. I get two solid days of moderate use with the battery before needing to recharge. The call quality and image quality are exceptional. The camera is on par if not slightly better than my last LG phone and running the "vanilla" Android OS 10, I finally see what I've been missing sticking with the other manufacturers for so long. I'm really happy I switched.

Solidly built phone. Doesn't feel flimsy and it fits nicely in the hand.

Pros

• Cheap, Fast, Feature-Rich, Functional, Responsive.

Cons

• Lacks 5G & no Wireless 802.1ax support. Processor isn't as fast as Pixel 4 or iPhone 11, but the cost MORE than makes up for a very small difference.