The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 5G duo offers a lot more to its future adopters than the Note 10 did at launch, as Samsung has thoroughly overhauled the camera aspect of the Note line, just as it did with the S20 series.
In fact, the camera kits are the great ones from the Galaxy S20 Ultra or S20+, but the algorithms have been changed, and new shooting and focusing modes have been introduced. Here the similarities end, as the Note 20 has a more refined design than the S20 family, and doesn't include a 256GB storage tier. You can now read our full Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Review.
The Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 5G are available both directly from Samsung, or on carriers like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Google Fi, and Xfinity or Straight Talk Wireless. The 256GB model of the Note 20 starts from $999.99, while the Note 20 Ultra will set you back at least $1299.99. The handsets are also on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart, and other retailers.
Here are the best current deals on the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G:
- Best Buy: $50 off unlocked, $400 off Verizon and Sprint/T-Mo
- Samsung: generous up to $400 off with trade-in, or up to $200 with a cracked screen trade.
- AT&T: retail price right now
- Verizon: Save up to $800 with new line and trade-in, or BOGO deal
- T-Mobile: Buy One Get One $800 off.
- Amazon : retail price right now
- Target : retail price right now
- B&H: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra unlocked $280 off
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G deals on T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T
AT&T Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra deal
At AT&T, you don't have an enormous trade-in deal for the Galaxy Note 20 or the Note 20 Ultra right now. Currently, AT&T is giving you an option to purchase a Galaxy Tab S5e with your new Note for just $5 a month, but the Note line is at retail price.
Verizon Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
Verizon's Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G prices:
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (6.9”1) starts at $54.16 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail).
- Galaxy Note20 5G (6.7”) starts at $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail)
Best Verizon Galaxy Note 20 deals:
- Trade-in and save up to $800 with new line (discount applied in bill credit)
- BOGO: buy one, get $1000 of another, with a new line
- Get $50 Verizon Dollars with the purchase and get up to $100 in credit when you open a Verizon Visa Card
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
Here's how to get T-Mobile's best deal on the Note 20 series:
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G on a monthly payment plan.
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling $800.
This is the best T-Mobile deal on the Galaxy Note 20 series as of now. The total savings of $800 are almost the value you would pay for the Note 20, which retails at $999.99.
Best Note 20 deals from Samsung, Best Buy, Amazon, and other retailers
Best Buy Galaxy Note 20 Ultra prices and deals
Best Buy is offering a $50 discount on the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra right now with activation today. This deal doesn't require any trade-in device.
Right now, Best Buy is running a hot sale for Verizon and Sprint/T-Mo locked Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. You can get them with a discount of up to $400.
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra prices and deals at Amazon
Currently, Amazon doesn't have a deal on either the Note 20 or the Note 20 Ultra. However, Amazon deals change all the time, so keep in mind that what isn't a deal today could as well be a deal tomorrow.
Samsung's Note 20 and 20 Ultra deals
Samsung always sweetens the pot (or cushions the blow) for its flagship phone prices. When the phones were released, you could get up to $150 accessories credit to be applied to, say, the best Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra cases, or as a partial payment towards the new Galaxy Buds Live which we reviewed.
Fret not, however, here are the best Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 deals from Samsung:
- Trade-in and get instant credit of up to $450 off on the Note 20, $500 off on the Note 20 Ultra
- Get up to $290 instant credit with a cracked screen trade-in.
- Pay 50% of the retail price in 20 easy monthly payments, then return the device in good condition, much better than a lease.
- Currently, for a limited time, you can buy the online-exclusive Galaxy Note 20 in Mystic Red color.
Target Galaxy Note 20 deal
Currently, Target does not offer a deal on the Note 20 or the Note 20 Ultra. Both phones can be purchased at Target at their retail price.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra $280 off deal (instant savings) at B&H
Currently, B&H has a generous discount on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, giving you an instant discount of $280. This deal is for the unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra:
Walmart Galaxy Note 20 deals
Walmart will usually give you Samsung's trade-in offer, but also tack on instant savings on both the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra models. Unfortunately, Walmart does not have the Note 20 or the Note 20 Ultra discounted at the moment.
17 May, 2021The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
16 Feb, 2021Best Galaxy Note 20 cases
04 Sep, 2020The first Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra eBay deals are here, and they're pretty good
21 Aug, 2020Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra: what are the differences?
19 Aug, 2020Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+