Spotlight: Glextor is an Android app drawer replacement for max organization
Glextor has an app organizer with an auto-grouping feature. Based on Google Play categories, it allows for newly installed apps to be categorized automatically. Of course, personalized grouping is a possibility as well, as users can create their own groups or rename predefined ones. Each application can be assigned to several groups at the same time. There are also system groups with quick access to most used, last used, or last installed apps.
Glextor also includes a backup & restore repository. APK files can be backed up to SD card, or Play links can by added to the repository for quick access to your must-have apps. Glextor also saves previous versions of your software, so if a developer botches an update, one can easily restore a working version.
In addition, Glextor AppManager has a flexible user interface, letting users customize the layout, icons, sorting, themes, menus, and other elements.
The app has free and paid versions. The $2.99 full version unlocks the following additional functionality:
- Root tools
- Backup history (multiple backups per app)
- Automatic update of app backups when new version is installed
- Ability to hide as many apps as you need (Free version allows to hide up to 3 apps)
- Ability to hide social panel from drawer
- System groups customization (Free version allows to show up to 5 items only)
- Context menu customization
- Transparency customization for desktop group popup
- Automatic applying icon packs to all applications
- Ability to reconfigure widgets
|Developer: Glextor||Download: Android|
|Category: Tools||Price: Free / $2.99|