Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ trade-in deals revealed: Here's how much you can save
Looking to buy a Galaxy S9
or even better, a Galaxy S9+
Samsung has a pretty good financial incentive to make you switch. If you trade in an eligible device, you can get a significant price slash which definitely tips the scales in favor of upgrading.
But how much can you actually save?
Here's how much Samsung will slash if you trade in one of the following eligible devices:
- Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active - $350 off;
- Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S7 Active - $300 off;
- Galaxy S6, S6 edge+, S6 edge, S6 Active - $150;
- Galaxy Note 5 - $150;
- Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S7 Active with cracked screen - up to $100.
- iPhone X - $350 off;
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus - $350 off;
- iPhone 7, iPhojne 7 Plus - $300 off;
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus - $150 off.
- V30 - $300 off;
- V20 - $150 off;
- LG G6 - $150 off.
- Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL - $300 off;
- Pixel, Pixel XL - $150 off.
Any other smartphone - up to $50 off.
As we've already mentioned, the Galaxy S9 will cost $719.99 unlocked for the 64GB version, while the unlocked 64GB S9+ will cost $839.99. You can check out all the different prices in our dedicated post on the matter, which is available right here
. Also don't forget that you can pre-order
Samsung Galaxy S9