Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) shows up in official how-to video guide
The official-looking video seems to have been shot by Samsung Vietnam and shows some of the most important features the Galaxy A6 (2018) has to offer. Although we already knew that handset will sport a 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, it's always nice to have the information confirmed before an official announcement.
Also, the Galaxy A6 (2018) has a 16-megapixel camera on the back and a similar one in the front. Both cameras feature LED flash, but what's interesting is that the one near the selfie camera can have its intensity adjusted.
- Display 5.6" 720 x 1480 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(19h talk time)
Posts: 1090; Member since: Mar 03, 2018
posted on Apr 29, 2018, 10:31 AM 3
Posts: 2298; Member since: Apr 15, 2016
posted on Apr 29, 2018, 2:49 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):