The OnePlus 7 Pro costs just $379 when you trade-in an older device
Like other trade-in programs, OnePlus accepts a wide range of smartphones from different brands. The primary focus is, however, existing OnePlus owners looking to upgrade. Due to this, the company is launching a limited time offer that’ll boost the trade-in value of older devices by $40 and ultimately make the OnePlus 7 Pro even more affordable.
- OnePlus 6T – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $379
- OnePlus 6 – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $399
- OnePlus 5T – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $469
- OnePlus 5 – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $479
- OnePlus 3T – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $569
- OnePlus 3 – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $589
- OnePlus 2 – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $589
- OnePlus One – OnePlus 7 Pro price of $599
The increased trade-in value, unfortunately, doesn’t apply to smartphones from rival brands. Nevertheless, all Apple devices ranging from the iPhone 5S to the iPhone XS Max can be swapped. Similarly, all Samsung flagships launched after the Galaxy Note 3 in addition to various mid-range models are eligible, as is every Google device launched prior to the Pixel 3a series. If you’re an LG or Motorola user, OnePlus will also be accepting a number of models both premium and mid-range, while certain HTC and Sony users are also in luck.