OnePlus 6 update brings camera improvements, new gestures, see what's new in OxygenOS 9.0.2
by Plamen Dimitrov / Nov 01, 2018, 10:52 AM
The patch in question is dubbed OxygenOS 9.0.2. It brings a number of important changes to the table, including Nightscape and Studio Lighting - two camera features that were initially intended for the 6T. Here's the complete change log:
- Brand new navigation gestures
- Improved UI for About phone
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.11
- Added support to launch Google Assistant or other third party assistant app by holding the power button for 0.5 seconds
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Added Nightscape
- Added Studio Lighting to enhance face contour
The most likely reason for these super-quick updates is the fact that the OnePlus 6 and the new 6T are both powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC. OnePlus says that the update will have a staged rollout. It will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company ensures that there are no critical issues on board. As always, make sure that your device is sufficiently charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network before proceeding with the download and installation.
Posts: 12; Member since: Dec 13, 2017
And Samsung users are still waiting for their Android Pie update
posted on Nov 01, 2018, 11:35 AM 3
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):