Motorola Moto Z3 Play partial specs revealed in FCC listing
In any case, the sequel to the Moto Z2 Play has been spotted at FCC (Federal Communications Commission) with model number XT-1929. The listing reveals some of the phone's specs such as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and 4GB RAM.
Also, the smartphone is expected to pack a large 6.1-inch display, although the resolution remains unknown for the time being. On the back, the Moto Z3 Play will feature a dual-camera setup (12MP+8MP), while in the front there should be a secondary 5-megapixel selfie camera.
Just like the Moto Z2 Play, the sequel will be powered by a 3,000 mAh battery, or maybe a larger one. Last but not least, the phone will come in multiple variations based on the amount of memory (4GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB), but all of them should run Android Oreo.
We have yet to learn how much the Moto Z3 Play will cost, but here is hoping Motorola will price it as competitively as possible.
- Display 6.0" 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Octa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(24h talk time)
Posts: 234; Member since: Oct 09, 2013
posted on Mar 29, 2018, 9:33 PM 5
Posts: 2934; Member since: Jun 30, 2014
posted on Mar 30, 2018, 3:08 AM 2
Posts: 90; Member since: Oct 09, 2014
posted on Mar 29, 2018, 10:51 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):