Leaked Apple iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus cases and bumpers 'confirm' prior leaks
The inventory list shows that these cases and bumpers are promised for a September 15th delivery. This would seem to fit in with the latest rumored timetable that has Apple introducing the new models on September 7th; pre-orders would begin two-days later, followed by a September 23rd launch of the new handsets.
Check out these new cases and bumpers by clicking on the slideshow below.
Thanks for the tip!
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 7 MP front
- Processor Apple A10 Fusion, Quad-core, 2340 MHz
- Storage 256 GB
- Battery 1960 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 264; Member since: Jan 27, 2016
posted on Aug 21, 2016, 4:17 PM 0
Posts: 2550; Member since: Apr 08, 2016
posted on Aug 21, 2016, 4:24 PM 0
Posts: 186; Member since: Mar 22, 2016
posted on Aug 21, 2016, 4:41 PM 1
Posts: 105; Member since: Nov 12, 2015
posted on Aug 21, 2016, 4:53 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):