Get Dark mode on the Chrome app for Android by following these simple directions
- Open the Chrome app.
- Go to chrome://flags.
- Tap the "enable" box for Android Chrome UI dark mode. Also enable Android web contents dark mode.
- Relaunch Chrome.
Posts: 1; Member since: Apr 27, 2019
posted on Apr 27, 2019, 6:17 PM 2
Posts: 1583; Member since: Jan 05, 2018
posted on Apr 27, 2019, 9:14 PM 0
Posts: 194; Member since: May 16, 2018
posted on Apr 27, 2019, 9:37 PM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: May 05, 2019
posted on May 05, 2019, 12:59 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):