AT&T slashes the price of the iPhone 3GS down to $49 on a two-year contract
The carrier is cleaning inventory in the expectations for a barrage of 20 high-speed web devices to hit its portfolio this year, and/or trying to lockup more contract customers before the rumored loss of iPhone exclusivity. In any case, the iPhone 3GS with 8GB of internal memory can be yours with a two-year contract and at least $15 a month data plan. Not a bad deal at all.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):