Apple iPhone 4 User Reviews

Reception7.3/10
Display8.8/10
Build quality8.9/10

nickdlr
posted on 01 Aug 2014, 14:03 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Aug 2014)

Basic

nickdlr has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It's a basic phone for basic use. Too small and underwhelming for anything more than browsing instagram (which isn't nearly as good as it is on Android devices), and sending some tweets. Very restricting interface. Build quality feels solid, but it's still glass and I've seen too many break. Mine lasted me 2 years with only slowing down a little bit over time. Not a bad free option for the likes of my parents.

Miguel_Zantua
posted on 26 Mar 2014, 19:10 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)

Cool Iphone

Miguel_Zantua has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The iphone 4 is just simply beautiful and i love my iphone i always play with it and take some picture, i realized that people lie about the iphone 4 based on my experience this is a bit good at gaming and a bit on the speaker, and the camera is so beautiful more on the front camera, forget about the "S" on the iphone 4s get the iphone 4 it's worth the money, I really Love it :D BTW i upgrade to ios 7.1

Build quality 10/10 The Build quality is Just Simple, and the glass on the back of it
Internet 9/10 I love surfing the internet and its a bit fast on the iphone 4
Camera 10/10 Camera is Fantastic :D
UI speed 6/10 A little bit Fast
Everyday usage 9/10 I use thise everyday and i have no problem :D
Text input 9/10 I See clearly the text that i am reading on the internet or in a social networking site
Battery 8/10 The battery is good but its a little bit fast to drain

• Gaming
  • I Dont care about the lock of sd card :P i have a 32 gb iphone 4 :P
  • Internet

Cons

• No Cons For Me :P

StewieMonSta
posted on 23 Mar 2014, 09:16 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Mar 2014)

Average phone

StewieMonSta has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

*Don't own phone anymore*

This is an average phone. Build quality is fantastic, call reception is poor when you grip the phone, call quality is decent, internet is fairly fast but almost unusable because of the small display although the display is good with accurate colors and fairly bright and 326PPI is good. Music app is good but the speaker is VERY quiet. The camera is good but it's a shame you can't zoom in on video. On iOS 7 the device is very slow and lags a lot, gaming performance is bad too. GTA 3/Vice City is pretty much unplayable and it even lags on games like subway surfers. Text input is okay but you can't change the keyboard so if you don;t like it you have to deal with it but the keyboard is fine for me. The battery life is not the best i've seen but it;s still fairly good. For a phone which is nearly 4 years old it isn't that bad but I wouldn't recommend it as it is almost obsolete. If you are looking at this price range get a Motorola Moto G I couldn't recommended it enough it has much better specs than this! I don't own it but reviews are great! If you are interested I own a HTC One now.

Pros

• Good Camera
  • Great Build Quality

Cons

• No Micro-SD
  • Expensive Accessories
  • Non-customizable OS
  • Very laggy on iOS 7
  • The phone can't cope with games like GTA Vice City

StewieMonSta alternatives:

KevinCCN
posted on 16 Dec 2013, 10:38 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)

Aging SoC

KevinCCN has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This is indeed an amazing phone.But it's SoC showed it's age when updated to the lastest iOS. Apple's A4 processor started to show it's age. iPhone 4 is the last device that uses A4 SoC that can support iOS7.

Reception 7/10 Reception decrease when touching the lower left edge of the phone
Camera 7/10 produces a green 'halo' in the center of the image.
UI speed 7/10 struggles to render iOS 7's sweeping new animations.

Pros

• Retina Display

NextRegeneration
posted on 23 Nov 2013, 20:43 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Nov 2013)

Gets nasty

NextRegeneration has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It was good but now is catastrophe.
The IPhone 4 starts to lag really bad such as games like injustice.
It doesn't have Siri, airplay mirror, and the backlight sensor
While the iPhone 4S and above do. Though iPhone 4 can update to IOS 7, I don't recommend updating. It decreases 30 min of battery.

UI speed 1/10 This phone lags like fudge.
Display 8/10 Hd-ness

Pros

• The bare minimum for iOS 7

Cons

• Super low CPU
  • Lags like crazy

zheking
posted on 22 Jul 2012, 16:59 (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)

Amazing but has aging problem

zheking has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It is a great phone was and still is but now after a year it sucks it freezes every once in a while and I just heard it isn't getting the full iOS 6 treatment and that sucks. I bought when I thought Samsung wasn't good enough but now I have the s 3 and had the s2 and I was wowed by both

Build quality 9/10 Just brilliant
Reception 7/10 Antenna gate issue
Call quality 9/10 Great but has its hiccups sometimes Specially now
Internet 10/10 I love safari.
Multimedia 8/10 Screen bit 2 small for proper video watching
Camera 5/10 Number of mega pixels
Everyday usage 10/10 No comment the his is fluid
Text input 9/10 I love iPhone keyboards
Display 9/10 Bright and clear . But 2 small

Pros

• App store
  • Wide availability of accessories

Cons

• Screen 2 small
  • Starts aging

zheking alternatives:

shanay
posted on 28 May 2012, 10:21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 May 2012)

Amazing with minimal (but there) flaws

shanay has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Okay so I've had the iPhone for about two years now since it came out locally. I don't have a data plan but with intensive wifi usage it still gets me through the day and is really easy and fun to use. The keyboard is fast and responsive and even the autocorrect is something I've gotten used to. I have noticed the antenna gate problem but really never had any dropped calls and now with ios 5 while the battery may have reduced the phone is still a blast to use. The 5MP camera, while not top of the range anymore does a pretty good job and my only pain point is iTunes but iCloud has sorted about % of that problem too! Great phone overall and hope the iPhone 5 is as good as I expect it to be.

Build quality 10/10 Built really well been using it for about 3 months with no protection and still minimal scratches.
Reception 8/10 Minus for antenna gate problem
Call quality 9/10 Don't use it much but when I do the quality is pretty good
Internet 9/10 Safari is really fast and intuitive and flash support is something I've never needed and now especially never use. Websites with flash are so 2 years ago :P
Multimedia 9/10 Don't like the lack of supported codecs but that's solved with flex player which is a free app!
Camera 9/10 Still one of the best in my opinion
UI speed 9/10 Become a bit slow but still pretty fast. Was amazing in its day
Everyday usage 9/10 Use it everyday and never have points where it gets stuck or needs a restart. Flipboard and pocket are really amazing apps to use.
Text input 9/10 Really fast and easy to use keyboard
Display 9/10 330dpi is pretty amazing and I see the difference when using my computer or iPad. Could use a larger display though.
Battery 8/10 Gone down recently unfortunately but that varies with usage of course.

Pros

• Fast
  • Apps
  • Internet browsing
  • Minimalist design

Cons

• iTunes
  • iOS 5 battery life

shanay alternatives:

MYTHiKAL
posted on 22 Dec 2011, 15:43 (Posts: 33; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)

WHY DID I WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS.. LOL!!!

MYTHiKAL has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I did a review on the iPhone 4 that I had for just over 3 months and it is not a pretty thing. and to make things worst,, the iPhone 4S is no better? what the heck? why are iPhones surrounded with sooo much HYPE?

I have had iPhones in the past, so I figure that after a couple of years, I would see great improvement, but it didnt took me long to realize that other then some very few visual updates mainly to keep up with Android, there isnt much new or anything good enough to say that this phone is what it used to be for me years ago when there was no competition.. Not to mention is not even a 4G phone so the internet speeds are horrible..

Overall, I'm very disappointed.. I was expecting something better after experiencing the iPhone 4 and once again this new one failed to impress me one bit. Thanks to these last 2 iPhones now I'm convinced I made the wrong move so I went back to Android, but this time I got me Samsung Galaxy phones intead of the the HTC types.. Could not be any happier with my Samsung Infuse 4G and my personal phone the Samsung Skyrocket.

Anyways. Not sure what it is, but way back in the day when there was almost no competition, the iPhone was all that for me,, now,, there are like training toys before you come up to the real thing.. LOL Even my kids decided to get Windows Phones instead when they could had gone for the iPhone.. My Galaxy phones, specially my Galaxy S II Skyrocket, make any iPhone look like a missing link
I'm not even going...

Reception 5/10 Dont know if it was a design issue or what, but i know at least it was not a network issue cause I get the best signal for voice and date with ATT everywhere i go in my area..
Multimedia 4/10 deal with iTunes iMO is a pain in the neck.. I hate it..
Camera 7/10 there way better cameras out there.. weak!!
Battery 4/10 poor battery.. could be due to reception/antenna issues

KraMsti
posted on 22 Nov 2011, 11:21 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)

Incredible Device

KraMsti has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Not necessarily the best corporate device. However, it works and is USER FRIENDLY. If one would like to increase the usability and freedom, youtube jailbreaking your device and follow the easy, "wizard" steps. Excellent camera and resolution quality and access to all of iTunes fun and exciting applications. Superb processor. No need to jump to 4s unless you want an even faster device with slightly better hardware.

Pros

• Camera, Battery, iOS

Cons

• Call Quality has its moments

maxmousee
posted on 19 Sep 2011, 02:02 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)

Great smartphone

maxmousee has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Great phone. Everything runs fluid. There are some great apps and games on the App store for 1$. The screen is really awesome. The ecosystem is nice, integration with iTunes, the Apps, the accessories. Not the best hardware anymore, but still is way better than some dual core phones that are out there. It is very well made. I just think Apple doesn't allow some really good apps on the App store.

Build quality 9/10 Great glass, screen. But the back glass is not so resistant.
Reception 8/10 Don't have any signal problems.
Call quality 10/10 Mic is good, noise cancellation works fine.
Internet 10/10 No flash but everything else works fine. I don't miss the flash, actually.
Multimedia 9/10 Lacks some video formats support out of the box.
Camera 9/10 Shoots in 5 megapixel, movies in 720p. Could have a better flash.
UI speed 10/10 Never had experienced any lag or crash in the OS.
Everyday usage 10/10 Everything works fine, could have a better battery life when running games or on 3G.
Text input 9/10 Don't have a swipe keyboard, but the keyboard is great! Text prediction works fine, in English and Portuguese.
Display 10/10 Best display I ever seen in a phone. Bright, awesome resolution.
Battery 7/10 Could have a better 3G battery life. In some games, too.

Pros

• iOS
  • Fast and fluid experience
  • Great acessories
  • Safari
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to develop
  • Screen is awesome
  • Some really useful apps
  • Nice games

Cons

• locked bluetooth features
  • App Store removes some good apps
  • No FaceTime in 3G
  • Battery life on 3G

maxmousee alternatives:

SmartTouch
posted on 09 Sep 2011, 00:41 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Sep 2011)

Easy and fast with great App Store, but too limited

SmartTouch has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

It's not fair to comparing it with the new Samsung Galaxy S II(note that they are both expensive and Apple releases the new iPhone a year after the old one). So the alternative to me was the Samsung Galaxy S 1 and I prefer Android.
Anyway, the iPhone, alone by itself, is too limited(and I use out-of-the-box phones and don't jailbreak it), and doesn't have many customization options.
Otherwise, it's fast, smooth, has many updates guaranteed, great build quality and the biggest application market. However you have to pay for everything, I also dislike it's display(too small and the colors are twice less beautiful and bright compared to Super AMOLED, but it has great resolution and more real colors, depends on taste). And of course iTunes isn't a pleasure.
People who like stability, who likes phones extremely easy to use, and who like to buy-and-play music, apps, games without limitations, will love it. So I'm giving it a total of 9, because generally you can love it or hate it.

Build quality 10/10 Beautiful looks, nice design, premium build quality.
Reception 9/10 Sometimes signs of death grip, also a lot of people had this problem, however amazing Wi-Fi reception.
Call quality 9/10 Good enough quality, I wish it could use options like smart dialing.
Internet 8/10 Great browser, but too limited.
Multimedia 10/10 Great audio quality, however not that perfect for watching movies(small display, doesn't open every video format, not 16:9), but has a nice battery for multimedia.
Camera 9/10 Great quality on image and video, sometimes unrealistic colors, and it needs more options in the camera interface.
UI speed 10/10 Smooth, no crashes, blazing overall speed.
Everyday usage 9/10 Overall it can do the job, some limitations however can hurt, but nice battery life.
Text input 9/10 Very good keyboard, but I wish I had a choice to change it.
Display 9/10 The best LCD unit with amazing resolution, but I wish it had better and brighter colors and more size. The phone has a lot of space not used by the display.
Battery 10/10 For a smartphones like this, it has very, very good battery life.

Pros

• Fast
  • Easy to use
  • Good hardware and build quality
  • Uses the best LCD screen
  • Could be improved a lot by jailbreaking
  • Great audio quality

Cons

• Too limited
  • Could use a bigger display

iKingTrust
posted on 04 Sep 2011, 12:08 (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)

Amazing Device

iKingTrust has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I love this phone. This is the best phone i have ever had. Although it is not the best to try to customize because Apple is very particular about the sort of thing. I think its just to save us from our own self. I say that because I have jailbroken my phone and it does not work as smoothly if you download the wrong combination of hacks.

Reception 9/10 ATT sucks and they dont work well together
Camera 9/10 Not as good as a camera that i would like being a graphic designer for Trust Artz

Pros

• Very Classy
  • Apple made
  • Retina display
  • fast UI speed
  • Long battery life
  • tons of apps most are free
  • syncs with itunes

Cons

• ATT service
  • Kind of small

Assoyme
posted on 24 Aug 2011, 11:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Aug 2011)

Best smartphone

Assoyme has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I had an iPhone 3GS and i was very satisfied with it but iPhone 4 has all 3GS advantages plus some things that were missing from 3GS like LED flash. It's design is incredible, very comfortable in your hands, 3.5' screen is perfect, smartphones over 4' are bulky. Battery lasts long enough, more than a day with mid range usage. Gorilla glass in both sides will make sure that iPhone wont get a scratch but you should be careful with the sides of it cause they are vulnerable. Best multimedia player i ever saw and used. Only problem it's reception. Flash player is not so important since many sites have their own application. Generally better build quality than 3GS, faster and pretier. It worths its money.

Pros

• Incredible screen, 3.5' LCD fits perfect in your hand
  • Responsive touchscreen
  • Perfect 5MP camera with nice LED flash
  • iOS works perfectly in contrast with android
  • Huge application store
  • Gorilla glass (both sides)

Cons

• Few customization choices
  • Bad reception when holding the antenna
  • Battery has stand by issues, still lasts long when full use
  • Sometimes has 3G problems
  • Few camera settings

max2917
posted on 31 Jul 2011, 20:40 (Posts: 0; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)

max2917 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

very firm, made of the same glass as helicopter windshields, and aluminum that's 20x stronger than steel,m yet you can still drop it and have it shatter. -.-without a case, I repeatedly dropped calls, but when they aren't dropping call quality is great!

Build quality 8/10 very firm, made of the same glass as helicopter windshields, and aluminum that's 20x stronger than steel,m yet you can still drop it and have it shatter. -.-
Reception 7/10 without a case, I repeatedly dropped calls
Call quality 9/10 when they aren't dropping great!
Internet 10/10 Safari is great and with 1 Ghz of processing its all the speed Ill need being that I almost never use the web browser anyways.
Multimedia 10/10 With the built in iPod what more can you ask for?
Camera 9/10 The 5 MP camera takes amazing pictures and stuning 720p HD video but most HTC phones have 8 MP cameras now
UI speed 9/10 Instant reaction 90% of the time the other ten there is lag
Everyday usage 8/10 It can be difficult sometimes and sometimes when I'm done talking on the phone the touch screen wolnt react to my touch due to the oils from my face, this can sometimes be very disruptive.
Text input 4/10 I hate it i cant type worth a crap on the keyboard I want my BB back.
Display 10/10 HOLY CRAP! blown away with 326ppi and each pixel only 78 nano meters across it does start to resemble text printed on paper.
Battery 7/10 If you are a heavy-ish not really user like me your brightness is very low and you need to charge it every night.

khalid +923014583913
posted on 22 Jul 2011, 14:18

best phone

khalid +923014583913 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

this is the best phone..you guys feel sorry for paying apps and settling unnecessary monthly bill,and your ego makes you think rich by paying it but just look around there are many things which can perform better than that.
I just had it for a month and I juz gave up for its lousy calls and really hate the camera,moreover,I can't check data usage and also video calls are only over wifi(kidding me huh?)

Mac
posted on 03 Jul 2011, 14:11

hasty purchase

Mac has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

bought two of these on the recommendation of a friend, that then proceeded to jailbreak his and is now going to the samsung infuse. Wifes phone crashed using a photo organizing app and was not easy to get to come back on. Not a lot of problems but there is some freezing up and stuttering on photo viewing or slide show viewing. Was disappointed right away by the lack of ability to sync with anything but iTunes and lack of a real blutooth transfer method. It is a great phone but keeps wanting money for things that are free on the android phones. I will next try a droid phone, this was an expensive lesson in not getting a complete understanding before purchasing this on the word of a friend and the at&t salesmen.

Build quality 10/10 nothing wrong with quality, and protected well with otter box
Reception 8/10 as good as my motorola tundra in most areas and we have spotty coverage at best
Internet 4/10 must use apps for a proper experience, safari is not great. on wifi will show connected but not if the network has a good path to internet (ie mifi cards)
Multimedia 3/10 no flash, inability to upload video taken to apps or pc easily.
Camera 8/10 I do like the camera but no good way to store and seperate what you have taken without a new app. HD setting has bad motion blurr. For still shots in proper lighting it is a good camera.
Everyday usage 5/10 hard on the battery, annoying notifications that can get in the way of current task, moving icons from home screen 1 to 2 not easily done. cant share anything directly with other non apple phones. otherwise a great device.
Text input 5/10 I have much difficulty typing on this screen. previously had a slider keyboard. Tried swype on friends phone and would like that for the iPhone.
Display 8/10 bad in sunlight and changes to low light a bit too soon (dimming automatically)
Battery 5/10 must use with caution if using for a standard eight hour work day with notifications for apps on. we have no 3g so can't say on that affect on battery.

Pros

• excellent build
  • fast ui
  • decent call quality
  • good still camera
  • good video camera
  • good selection of apps
  • easy to use

Cons

• no x platform sharing of data/media directly
  • proprietary usb
  • useless blutooth other than periferals
  • apps cost money
  • picture viewer/camera roll needs simple ability to organize and create folders
  • notifications lock up screen
  • edge is all we get here! it sucks
  • low volume

R.S.Randhawa
posted on 19 Jun 2011, 00:00

apple 1phone 4

R.S.Randhawa has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

The iphone is awesome.i like it very much . i have iphone 4. it is very gud .the camera is also very gud. it shape is very gud and its weight is also less. it is slim in body. its picture quality is very high. the iphone supports 1 lakh apps, 40,000 games and much more.it has a wifi facility . It sports a new retina display on the front, which is made of toughened glass.The back of the iPhone 4 is also made from the same toughened glass.

UnhappyiPhoneOwner
posted on 18 Jun 2011, 17:08

Mr

UnhappyiPhoneOwner has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Quite possibly the worst phone I have ever had, its over reliance on Apple's iTunes software is ridiculous in this day and age preventing you from just simply dragging and dropping files over. The worst thing though is the update process where it has to sync everything. WHY?!?!?! You deselect apps and movies so it won't take as long and it removes every single one of them on the device! This is an attricious piece of garbage that I have been stuck with for a year and will continue to have to use for another eight months

Build quality 8/10 Admittedly well built
Reception 1/10 Consistently loses reception and drops far more calls then it receives. Cannot even make a call for that matter
Call quality 1/10 You can't even make one, however when I was able to, the quality is garbage and seems to actually boost background noise. So much for noise cancellation
Internet 2/10 No Flash and always displays checkerboards due to a useless rendering engine
Multimedia 2/10 Reliance on iTunes is ridiculous and you cannot use lossless formats, it just converts them to proprietary rubbish
Camera 4/10 Camera is decent, ruined by UI
UI speed 2/10 The fact that you cannot find anything and its abysmal responsiveness doing anything is almost impossible
Everyday usage 2/10 One Word; AWFUL
Text input 2/10 Can't select anything without it mistyping and prediction engine is dismal
Display 2/10 Why bother with such a high resolution if its so bloody small!
Battery 4/10 Lasts quite a while but whats the point if the product is so garbage anyway?

Pros

• Great Build Quality
  • Not Much Else

Cons

• Ridiculous reliance on iTunes
  • Locked down and No Flash Player
  • Pathetic Reception and Browswer
  • Pathetic Call Quality
  • Horrible UI with dismal customization
  • Failure to perform even the most basic tasks
  • Abysmal notification system
  • Glass shatters easily
  • Ridiculous design flaws
  • Many more

MadHatter
posted on 18 Jun 2011, 13:22 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)

This is a Good phone, very good once jailbroken

MadHatter has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have always held a grudge against Apple as a company, however, they can make one heck of a phone. It feels well built (just a little paranoid about glass on back), it has a wonderful display, huge app-store and in general a very intuitive device. The one thing I would recommend though is that every user jailbreak as soon as possible to fix the small things (notifications, lockscreen info, etc) and customize for their preference (keyboard, icons, etc).

Build quality 9/10 Not a fan of glass back
Reception 8/10 Decent, and as for the Death Grip, This is a phone that costs over $600... PUT A CASE ON IT!!
Call quality 10/10 Never had any problems
Internet 8/10 fast smooth, but no flash
Multimedia 10/10 only possible negative is there is no crossfade in ipod, other than that amazing.
Camera 8/10 This is a good 5MP sensor, however in this day and age a high end smartphone should have a high end 8MP sensor.
UI speed 10/10 completely smooth
Everyday usage 9/10 Usage is very good, IOS5 just needs to get here already and change the notifications.
Text input 7/10 always seem to miss-spell words with this keyboard and auto-correct is horrendous.
Display 9/10 Retina Display = Beautiful But somewhat small screen
Battery 10/10 lasts a day easily with heavy usage, two and a half if I am careful.

Pros

• Retinia Display
  • Incredibly smooth interface
  • Ipod
  • Thin
  • So... Many... Apps....
  • Front camera
  • Lots of fun cases out there
  • Easy to Jailbreak

Cons

• Steve hates Flash
  • 3.5in screen
  • bad touch keyboard for manhands
  • WEAK VIBRATE

Nishi
posted on 08 Jun 2011, 05:53

superb touch phone

Nishi has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

nothing to say

This is not a camera phone but camera quality and speed of taking pics is awesome. Its ratina highest-resolution screen makes it the best display amongst any phone. Front-facing video call camera is also good feature but doesnt work on 3G for video calling :(

apple is the best

Pros

• Touch
  • Looks
  • UI

Cons

• high price

Leyjee
posted on 03 Jun 2011, 00:14 (Posts: 47; Member since: 25 Feb 2011)

Good..?

Leyjee has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I always despised iPhones and thought that people who had them were brainwashed. I used to have a Samsung Focus (wp7) It got stolen and got an iphone on insurance. It looks great, excellent build quality and the screen is almost as amazing as a super amoled. I love having so many apps and the itunes integration. But the social integration and notifications of iOS is so old and clumsy. the 3g is a bit here and there and the coverage goes down lots when you hold it in your left hand. The camera is great quality and takes amazing pictures. No fm radio and file sharing though. I think i will be updating to a 4'' super amoled Nokia Mango wp7 later this year...

Build quality 8/10 Great quality but cautious anout the glass...
Reception 4/10 death grip...
Call quality 10/10 perfect.
Internet 10/10 very fluid.
Multimedia 7/10 meh.
Camera 10/10 great.
UI speed 10/10 very fluid
Text input 9/10 autocorrect buggers up sometimes
Display 9/10 10 if it was 326ppi amoled
Battery 4/10 horrible.

Pros

• Good screen
  • Good looks
  • Great musioc player

Cons

• too fragile
  • too expensive (feals like a liability)
  • 3g...
  • no gorilla glass...
  • no fm radio
  • no bluetoo sharing

Leyjee alternatives:

Ephone
posted on 31 May 2011, 06:38

iPhone 4

Ephone has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Personally, I am very disappointed with the iPhone 4. Apple customer service is a...(fill in the blank).
As a "phone" it rates about a 1.5
Although I must give credit where credit is due, actually operating the iPhone 4 is very intuitive and relatively easy navigation of apps.
I think Apple might want to actually listen to the people who buy these phones, and incorporate some of the more "useful" functions.
My question to Apple is:
Why does it matter to you what people do with the iPhone once they purchase it ?
In reality, it's only a material thing, nothing more.

Build quality 1/10 Cheap construction, far too many seams and edges, clumbsy
Reception 1/10 Are you kidding me !
Call quality 1/10 I wouldn't call it "quality"
Internet 1/10 OK
Multimedia 1/10 OK
Camera 5/10 works well
UI speed 4/10 not bad
Everyday usage 3/10 It works, sometimes crashes
Display 5/10 Not in sunlight
Battery 3/10 OK for my usage

Pros

• Turns on regularly

Cons

• Reception
  • Volume
  • User interface capabilities
  • LOCKED!
  • Idiotic iTunes
  • Home button and Earpice speaker location
  • Apple's idea of what and how icons should look like

Anton
posted on 22 May 2011, 02:23

It is the best phone...

Anton has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The iPhone 4 is amazing,i have wanted to have an iphone since the 3gs was released,and now i was able to get one,it is really expensive but if you are able to afford it it has a strange feeling to it,once you get it you start feeling that no phone can surpass this,this is perfection and you simply stop caring about what new phoens are released...If the iphone 5 need to be convincing enogh to drop this beauty it must have a coffee maker in it or smth...

Pros

• Best interface
  • Tons of apps,which can make your iphone into a small pc
  • Screen is the ebst ive seen on any phone
  • build quality is amazing,the retro switch buttons and overall expensive phone feel

Cons

• THe battery is consumed quickly,but then i use internet on it and different apps all day long,so no suprise.:)
  • Due to the phone being very expensive i cant really simply drop it anywhere in the house i want.
  • The phone is perfect you dont want anything else in it,t makes you stop caring about new phones...
  • BLuetooth transfer as a standart feature,but hey,there are apps for it:)

raulmunteanu
posted on 16 May 2011, 09:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)

iphone

raulmunteanu has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

my best friend gave me his iphone 4 telling me that this is the best phone ever ...i gave him my samsung wave s8500.it was kind of like a 1 week trade. using it a week i realized how bad the battery, the display, the text imput, the camera, and the Ios is. to pay twice the price on an iphone than buying a better and i mean a BETTER smartphone is ridiculous. it seems the iphone is a phone for ages between 5 and 18. if you are a mature person that knows something about technology go and buy a samsung or sony ericsson smartphone!

Build quality 10/10 yes i must admit the built quality is very good it feels nice
Internet 5/10 no flash?!?!
Multimedia 5/10 a bit over avarage
UI speed 9/10 yes its fast
Everyday usage 6/10 i dont like the fact that you have all your apps and everything on the homescreen! very unpractical
Text input 3/10 small keys even in landscape mode
Display 4/10 to bad compared to super AMOLED
Battery 1/10 HORRIBLE i had to charge it every day just because of watching the clock

Pros

• built quality

Cons

• WAY to much money
  • ios
  • text imput
  • no flash
  • apps crush

raulmunteanu alternatives:

Arshiyan
posted on 05 May 2011, 00:12

7.5

IPhone 4

Arshiyan has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have never owned an Apple product before. I ran into the Apple and Verizon stores with no idea what to expect from a either of them, and came out genuinely interested in the iPhone. My apologies to Android die-hards, but I'm not a phone "power-user" and I'm not really concerned with free software and open source.

The phone itself is beautiful - polished glass and stainless steel band give it a very classy, high quality looks. Simply holding it gives the impression of a superior product. The interface is fluid & responds instantly, and is very natural and easy to use - I figured it out after only a few minutes in the store. Everything is easily accessible without having to dig through multiple menu.

IPhone 4.