LG VX-3400 User Reviews

imacg32007
posted on 11 Jul 2009, 16:41 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jun 2009)

Good phone features suck

This phone was my first phone. I kinda liked it. It was a very good phone because it was very durable. I threw it and dropped it and i even spilt water on it and it still kept working. It sucks that it has no camera or bluetooth. The outside display was not color. The phone was not heavy and it was very small. I would buy this phone again only if it was slimmer and weighed less and had an internal antenna and a camera and camcorder and micro sd card slot and bigger and better screens and a music player and bluetooth and a more updated menu system. It was still working like new when i got my lgux300 (the worst phone i ever had) and that broke so now i got the samsung twostep (great phone)

Albert
posted on 30 Jan 2008, 16:53

Excellent and Small

Why can't LG make a more up to date model of this phone. GREAT basic phone, none of the other nonsense that seem to be standard with every other cell phone on the market, ie cameras, music players etc. This phone simply does exactly what I need- make and receive calls with good signal quality and a clear voice transmission.

I just got rid of a brand new VX5400 and put my old VX3400 back on my Verizon Account because its slightly smaller in dimensions and a bit lighter. The slight difference in size makes a big difference. Whether in a belt clip or in the pocket of my jeans, I'm unaware of the phone being on me until it rings and since my job requires me to carry a phone wherever I go, this is a major plus.

Ed
posted on 01 Sep 2007, 19:52

2.8

poor phone

I had a motorola v262 its front cover seal slipped out of place the phone store broke the display and had to give me another phone so they gave me this lg the voice dial don't dial anything you haven,t spent 20 min. programing the sound is tinny the phone drops calls can't call out on first try the calculator even gives wrong numbers I mean 6x8 is not 2436.9864 and that is its number not mine

benizi
posted on 10 Jul 2007, 21:04

Great *PHONE*

The screen on my Samsung SCH-A530 died after four solid years of use, and I went to a Verizon store to "upgrade" my phone. Nothing at the store I went to was as small as that phone (not "thin" -- small!). So I was elated when I found this LG VX 3400 at another VZW store. It has a virtually identical footprint, but is slightly sleeker, and has a mildly better interface. I've had it for a couple months now and love it. But, Glen is right. I have a tiny, good camera, a tiny, good MP3/OGG player, and this is my tiny, good phone. I couldn't be happier, considering I paid $25 for it.

Tony
posted on 17 Feb 2007, 15:51

Signal Issues

I have had this phone for almost 6 months and I like it a lot, recently in the past 2-3 weeks I've been having signal issues. I have NO reception anywhere, I went to the store and had them update the cell sites (*228 wouldn't work) and it didn't help.

I really like all the features of this phone, it's comfortable to hold, doesn't lock up, clear sound, caller ID on the front screen, etc..

I recommend this phone, although expect to have issues with the reception eventually. For the money, you can replace it cheap enough it doesn't matter.

Ivan
posted on 13 Feb 2007, 15:53

My choice

I have this phone for a month now. The phone belongs to rapidly dissapearing brid of just good phones. I spent a lot of time looking for one that doesn't take pictures, doesn't play movies, no hair brush or vacuum cleaner installed, doesn't do all this unnecessary things poorly. This one just places and receives calls. The phone does it perfectly. Good design, desent battery life, user friendly interface (unlike other Verizon phones) and it was free for me (as a second phone in Family Plan)

Recommend it to people who need phone, not plastic Swiss Army Knife

Glen
posted on 17 Nov 2006, 08:29

In my opinion

Its interesting what people want in a phone. All I wanted was just that a phone. This lgvx3400 does just that and very good I might add. Pictures, I have a camera for that. Music, I have XM or MP3 for that. Phone, I have lgvx3400 for that. Thanks, Glen

bob bobson
posted on 23 Sep 2006, 23:00

4.8

this phone sux

this phone is terrible i cant do anything with it. no get it now or anygood ringtones or games. there is no fun stuff its horrible. its too basic id rather have walkie talkie.

tootoo
posted on 30 Aug 2006, 23:02

looks cute

i've been needing a phone and just haven't found one that i really like..butt this phone looks really cute from the outside..i'm still waiting for it to be released so i can see how small it is and maybe get it cuz my phone is waaay old!