Sony Ericsson T226 User Reviews

Emily
posted on 16 Jun 2006, 13:18

T226

horrible horrible phone. worst phone i have ever owned. horrible voice quality. horrible signal. the charger jack wore out quickly and would no long hold in the phone. charge would never hold long.

Dissatisfied
posted on 22 Mar 2005, 12:33

This phone sucks!

If this phone wasn't free, I wouldn't have chosen it. The size is good, but it always drops my calls and I can't hear it ring when I'm out in public, and I can't hear anyone on the other end unless where I'm at is completely quiet. It is uncomfortable to hold and to talk on. I'd never choose this phone again.

me
posted on 07 Jan 2005, 20:21

4.4

A Piece of Crap

The sound quality is horrible and mine has gotten into the habit of freezing when I recieve calls. The reason I gave it a 2 for value of money is because I got it for free.

Geannie
posted on 29 Nov 2004, 10:28

I like it

I think this little phone is great for the money and is easy to use. I love it. I get to put all my families pics on it and show them off to friends. And I love the ringtones.