Sony Ericsson Satio a User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality6/10Text input4/10
Everyday usage5/10UI speed5/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
OhFor88Smiley posted on 30 Apr 2011, 08:29
more bad then good
OhFor88Smiley has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review
i have had a lot of phones in my life and 4 have been SE's this is the 1st one that frustrates me all the time so i am hopeing SE will hurry up and come out with some thing beter with a Xeon flash soon like the Xperia Shot from www.concept-phones.com or i will probly look a new brandBuild quality 6/10Reception 3/10Call quality 5/10Internet 5/10Multimedia 3/10Camera 7/10UI speed 5/10Everyday usage 5/10Text input 4/10Display 9/10Battery 7/10
- Xeon Flash
- Nice size screen for movies
- 12 megapixels is very grainy over my old SE C905 8.1 megapixel
- slow and Lagy and crashs/ frezzers every 2 days
- no 3.5 mm Headphones jack
- the phone and charger needs to be cleened and pushed in well or dont charge
- the Touch Screen is not accurate or smooth
- Multimedia is play and stop no feachers
- Internet is not ezy to use
- Reception but could be vodia phone
- and i have to say what ehtere thay thinking whe nthay put Nokia's Symbian OS on it
- having Nokia's Symbian OS on it = bugs bugs and bugs and no feachers
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report
mobilegeek posted on 09 Jul 2010, 11:10
I choose this because of its design, more talk-time, more resolution in screen as it has 360x640 ( more than iphone 3gs), it also has 3.5G HSDPA though it looks bulky it is so light-weighted.
Overall, I love this phone for having attractive design, more free apps and HD games of s60v5. So, I choose this for my 2009 mobile.Design 10/10Features 9/10Performance 10/10
- 12mp camera with Xenon Flash,wide-screen display, high resolution, good music player with equalizer (can be downloaded from Playnow Sony service), light-weighted, more talk-time
- No audio jack (doesn't matter), no multi-touch( I don't think we touch the phone with two fingers all the time)
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report
williamsteven posted on 09 Jul 2010, 11:03
Firstly,I'd like to say it's a revolutionary phone with Nokia's Symbian OS, with 3.5 inch 16:9 touch screen TFT LCD with nHD techonology. This is a specification killer phones of 2009. If I am not wrong. Anyway, I've compare with some data sheet of Satio and Pixon 12.I don't like Pixon 12 for 6 reasons. They are1. Smaller LCD screen2. Unresponsive touch ( very bad)3. No proper OS like Satio 4. No lens cover ( means if I put it unconsiously into the pocket it will be spoiled easily)5.No front facing camera6.Very bad design and ugly UIP.S-Samsung is also well-known for cheating in mobile market before. Then, to sum up, I choose Satio over Pixon 12 without any hesitations.I love its recording of WVGA and camera ( the pixels are pretty kool and I can gurantee that it can completely replace the normal digital cameras as it also has same or better optics capabilities)I also know that Satio has been awarded best camera phone of 2009 and I love this. That's all. Cheers....Design 10/10Features 10/10Performance 10/10
- 16:9 nHD TFT screen,responsive touch, bigger screen than iphone 3gs and pixon 12, Symbian S60V5, has proper lens cover with good optics
- No 3.5mm audio jack but you can have a connector as it also acts as an antenna for radio), I use MW600 hifi bluetooth headphone.
- No multi touch but it's pinch-in-zoom, faster and more precise.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report