Sony Ericsson K660 User Reviews

k660
posted on 01 Jul 2009, 14:03

so...

no,no,no,no,no this phone sucks, i have sadly bought this pile of rubbish and i 100% wish i hadnt i mean well just look at my revies ratring

Pros

• nothing

Cons

• nearly everey thing

posted on 19 Sep 2008, 08:45

This phone is my best phone. It has a bright display(even the contrast that I set is 50%). The media player is great. My friend always said that my phone has a low sound, but I think it didn't.
The browser is the best part of this phone. Even I seldom use it to surf the internet, when I compare it with N73 , I think that my browser is better.
The camera pictures are  clear enough. It also have PhotoFix to upgrade the picture quality. It can record an QVGA-size video(old SE just QCIF). That was the point that I chose this phone rather than K810.
The phone sometimes lagging, even at onetime ,it restarts automatically. But I think that because of my firmware version (R1EA030) is the first firmware of this phone. maybe if I upgrade it, it would be better.
This phone's platform is A200. It is far better than A100. It is also a Flashlite2 enable phone. So I can use flash theme in this phone.
The colour of the phone is great. I owned a wine on black one. The second best colour after cyan on black, I think.
Sorry if my English is bad.

Pros

• Good media manager
  • Good internet browser
  • Nice colour
  • Flash enable
  • A200 platform
  • Camera results are great
  • Clear display

Cons

• Camera without autofocus and flash
  • Display a little bit small(2.0")
  • Even lag

posted on 25 Aug 2008, 03:02

Good phone for surfing , the only thing lacking is that the camera dosen't have a flash . Ithas adecent battery back up , sound quality is good . Good phone for it's price . Wurth buying ........