Sharp TM150 User Reviews

posted on 01 Apr 2005, 02:18

camera

very good camera, best i have ever seen, u wont regret the camera. Has to hav louder music, Phone has to be used correct for injoyment. Best Camera Ever made.

Jim
posted on 13 Mar 2005, 22:03

Great value, but have I been misled?

I picked up a Sharp TM150 last week, and I love most of what I have seen so far. For a long time T-Mobile had the phone priced higher, but now this phone is listed online for free. The in-store price was $150, but they honored the website price when I told them about it.

I love the megapixel camera, I am happy with the sound, and every camera phone should have a removable SD card. Very convenient.

I am unhappy about games, though. On Sharp's website at http://www.sharp-mobile.com/tm150/ the FAQ about handset memory says you can store up to 50 games in the handset, but the phone will not access t-zone games, and according to T-Mobile customer service the phone is not capable of downloading games.

LBO
posted on 06 Nov 2004, 23:26

Good but crippled

The sound is excellent, and the size is perfect for those full-grown people who aren't comfortable with little soapbar phones. Keys are good, the screen definition and color is exceptionally good. Photo quality and resolutions are excellent as well, for a camera phone. The night-mode really works - no flash is needed with this camera. Having said all that...

T-Mobile has crippled it, such that you cannot load your own rings from the SD memory card. The card is good for moving your photos into a PC, that's about it. It will not copy sounds from handset memory to the card.

The motion-blurring is very bad in Video Mode.

No mp3.

They crippled the phone to dun more pocket money out of T-Mobile subscribers, and considering it's price, I could not whole-heartedly recommend it to others.

Daniel
posted on 10 Oct 2004, 21:50

5.8

Ugly green colour!

Great phone, although very similar to the GX30... just without an MP3 player really (And with an UGLY green colour all over it). Still, hopefully it comes to Vodafone New Zealand soon :).

Dor
posted on 20 Sep 2004, 14:36

Some features are missing, and where is the MP3 ?!

A great camera phone, 1 megapixel starts being okay. However there is little more. The ringtones I downloaded are not clear enough, no bluetooth OR IR, who removed the MP3 that should have come with the TM150?

I hope there are software updates for it that will return at least the MP3 part.

Email me please if you know about such updates ...

NAC
posted on 15 Sep 2004, 16:10

Overall its a Great Phone!!!

I have had the TM150 for a few days now and it's great. The camera takes very clear, large pictures, as compared to my last phone the Samsung V205, which took stamp size, bad (grainy) photos. I love that fact that this camera phone has a zoom lens. great for close ups on pictures and video.

Navigating through the menus is not as easy though, but takes some getting used to. I have down loaded 1 HiFi Ringtone from T-Zones and it sounds just like the original song. I do feel that the sound/volume of the ringers are too low to notice. When set to ringer I can't here it over the noise of the busy NYC streets- so I set it to vibrate always. Would definitely recommend this phone. I have a separate mp3 player so I don't need that feature.

Tom Parker
posted on 04 Sep 2004, 21:27

4.4

Tm150 Phone Review

I think the phone is poor for the money, The menus are confusing and not easy to use. The memory card can't be switched between other devices that use the sd memory card (ie kodak camera). The sound quality is poor, no blue tooth or mp3 player.