Sanyo SCP-8200 / PM-8200 User Reviews

DORA ZANTELLO
posted on 03 Dec 2007, 20:40

SANYO-8200, a very solid update to the 8100.

My wife could had not been any happier with this cool update to the 8100 model. This was my wife’s best phone, and after experiencing the 8100 she agreed with me that this phone was a much better version that offered a better battery and additional features that put it on top of the list of gadgets to have.

DESIGN – Somewhat similar to the phone it replaced, but added some additional cool features and a digital camera that was a welcome improvement to the original form the previous model. Overall good quality and awesome sound.

FEATURES – It had one of the worst cameras I remember having, but for the times, it was good enough for a phone. It did not had anything too special when it came to additional features, but other small programs and games were ok and easy to work with.

SOUND QUALITY – Like on any Sanyo I ever had, over the sound quality was the best even in areas where the reception was low. No complaints at all.

RECEPTION – This part was carrier dependent in this case SPRINT, and while we had it, the phone seemed to performed very well in that department. In some cases, it had way better reception then other phones under the same carrier in the same areas.

VALUE FOR MONEY – It was a bit expensive, but for what it was design to do, it was very worth it, but in comparison to phones this days, it could had been a bit cheaper.

hal stuhl
posted on 14 Apr 2007, 20:10

I love this phone

I absolutly love this phone. I carry it with me where ever I go. It has everything on it and that is why i love this phone so much! Keep up the great work!

Austin
posted on 17 Feb 2005, 20:41

I LOVE IT

I have had many older sanyos and in this phone they have incorperated everything it is sooo good I would definitly recomend this phone for everyone accept infants lol well I just felt like giving my imput