Sanyo SCP-4930 / RL-4930 User Reviews

Yolanda
posted on 26 Jan 2006, 16:59

VeryHappy1

Oh my God, I love this phone! I have only had this phone a little over a week, and it is absolutely fabulous! I recently had the Samsung A900, and it was garbage, only looked great. This phone (4930)is outstanding. My husband and children thinks it looks hideous, but that's okay. The reception, talk time, durability, rocks. Better than any cell phone I have ever purchased, and I have had both the razor (Cingular) and the blade (Sprint). By the way, Sprint's customer service is outstanding; thank you Sprint. This 4930 is such a good phone, I can't put it down. The downloaded ringtones are not as loud, but that's okay, everything else is perfect. Thank you Sanyo! From a truly happy customer.

Guywiththumbs
posted on 20 Jan 2006, 18:28

5.2

For petite fingers

If you are a guy with even normal size fingers this phone is not for you. the keys are so close that you would have to have fingers like a child to use this phone.

Kevin Hensahw
posted on 05 Dec 2005, 10:15

A Great Phone for ADULTS

This phone is not packed with a lot of kid features, but packed with a few features that a business person will fine handy. The features and operating system are rock solid and in my opinion Excellent! I received this phone on November 1st 2005 so I have been using it now for a month and really can't think of one bad thing to say about it. It rings LOUD so you can use it in noisy environments. I never have complaints about missed calls. If you are looking for a phone as opposed to a toy/status symbol then this is the phone for you.

Rick
posted on 01 Dec 2005, 20:49

SCP-4930 / RL-4930

Great phone and nicely replaces the older models of the 4900, RL-2000, and 4920. Battery fits tighter unlike the 4920, but reception, battery life, and all the other greats are just as good or better!