Sanyo SCP-3810 User Reviews

michael87
posted on 26 Nov 2011, 17:24 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)

Best basic phone I ever owned!

michael87 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I miss having this phone. Its everything you can ask for in a basic phone. The battery life, reception, ease of use, the loud speaker, and the alarm. It is so simple to use and practical of course. I now recently purchased the samsung transform ultra...

rick
posted on 07 Sep 2010, 00:42

best boost phone u can buy

in my opinion this is the best phone u can buy for ur money from boost. ive had other sanyo phones in the past from sprint and they have worked flawlessly. i bought my sanyo mirror bout 6 months ago and hav NOT had any issues with it. im a truck driver and am pretty hard on phones, ive taken this one all over the country and has worked everywhere. im constantly texting and browesing the web and works great. ive dropped mine, banged it around and like a timex it keeps on tickin. sanyo is one of the best mfg of cell phones and i wouldnt buy anything else. the battery life is great. i can go a couple days of use without chargeing. but dont just take my work for it read the reviews of the other phones. this phone is great.

Pros

• nice handy size
  • large screen
  • easy to use
  • alarm is nice n loud to wake u up

Cons

• ok its made of plastic, but what phone isnt
  • yes it scratches, just get a case to keep it in

Atalanta
posted on 02 Nov 2009, 12:31

My first new phone in 10 years

I can see a lot of the same complaints that the Katana LX had. I don't have a data plan so I can't comment on the web functions. I do like the T9 ability which makes it so much easier to enter text. Compared to my old phone (Kyocera 6035), its TINY and with the flip its not going to be making calls without my permission. The camera isn't too bad, I got a fairly decent picture of one of our cats. I was able to crop the background so I could use his picture as the ID for my BF. Since this is the first camera phone I've had, I don't know what functions are standard. It doesn't do video, which is fine with me. It does have zoom, minor editing, and add text to the photo. If you have a compatible printer, you can print directly to your printer either using the micro USB jack or bluetooth. I haven't tried that yet. Micro USB cable is not included (we have enough cables at home though...). It has at least 30 included ring tones (my old phone had 1) and you can, of course, download more. I've been having fun assigning ring tones to address book entries. It has several game demos, I may actually bite the bullet and download a game or two (tetris and solitare are my downfalls). The front is a mirror finish and, like the Katana, smudges easily. I'm going to make a case for it to keep it looking nice (and protect it when I drop it). The front display is only a line or two so you can see who's calling (no picture). There is a led on the front that blinks when its charging and is steady when...

Pros

• Small
  • Inexpensive
  • Limited Features

Cons