Samsung SGH-X426 User Reviews

Amanda
posted on 23 Feb 2007, 20:33

5.6

Served its Purpose, I guess

When i first got this phone it was great, but over the 20 months that I used it the sound quality got worse and worse. Eventually I could barely hear other callers and even with it set on the loudest ring I often missed calls. The vibrate feature also never worked properly. In addition the quality of ringtones this phone could handle was dissapointing.
I did like the style, ease of use, and the size and weight. Aside from my above complaints this was a good phone and had it not been for the sound quality I might still be using it.
If someone were to give me another one of these phones I think I would pass. It was decent enough, but for the price there are better phones.
If you are considering this phone, do yourself a favor and keep looking because even though its reviews arent horrible, there are much better phones of equal value out there.

JamesB
posted on 25 Nov 2005, 12:55

Best phone in the world

I've had this phone for over a year. It is by far the best phone I have ever owned. 100x better than my old Nokia 918 and 5165. I love it, and for the $300 I paid for it was well worth it.

george
posted on 02 Aug 2005, 04:10

great phone

this phone is very easy to use. love the size and is has real kool games. i had it for like 5 months then i lost it :( if i was really broke i would have bought another one.

Bryan L.
posted on 28 Mar 2005, 13:58

Wonderful phone

I don't know how anyone can say that this is a bad phone. I got it free from Cingular and it is the BEST phone that I've ever had. People think that this phone is supposed to do everything, but you need to get a $200 phone for that. Great phone at a great price.

Hedda
posted on 05 Dec 2004, 18:53

This phone is a joke.

I could get better reception with a couple of tin can phones. I felt like a sucker for having purchased it and leaving with it. I think it was just a promotional product as a contest for the people who sell them. I don't know, but I brought it back and got the Motorola V551 and really like it a lot. After rebate for the Samsung, it ended up costing about $60 with no contract obligation, so you get what you pay for...