Samsung SGH-T155G User Reviews

Battery8.5/10
Reception7.5/10
Everyday usage7.5/10

Shelbydate
posted on 17 Feb 2011, 04:03 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)

The SVC phone

Shelbydate has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I made a mistake. I bought this phone for my mother that stays a few states away in pretty much the wilderness. I got the phone because it is basic, and cheap. The cost of what my mother would pay to keep the phone going with some minutes, was also extremely cheap. So all in all I thought I had a winner.
This GSM phone doesn't well for where my mom stays. My bad, as when I purchased the phone I didn't think twice about network coverage, and how different it could be a few states away.
Alas, getting her a CDMA phone was as cheap as the this one, and my mistake was rectified, PLUS I got her DMFL included.

Kimroyland
posted on 04 Jan 2011, 04:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)

GREAT phone

Kimroyland has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is an awesome cellphone. And I'm not saying so because I'm massively impressed by the things it can do, but because I'm massively relieved that my father has accepted it. He aint one to welcome new technologies into his life, so he took a fair amount of convincing, ushering, and good old fashioned indoctrination to get him to carry it when he goes on his trips. Purely my own doing, as I am the only one who thinks his truck is bound to fall to pieces before the battery dies.
Alas, to my utter glee, his truck did come to a predestined stop, and he actually used the phone for the first time. Not to get anything fixed, but to phone home, and let my mother know that he didn't get caught up in any fishing tales with his buddies...he did however also phone one of his buddies to come help, and then he got holed up in order to manifest some form of gratitude.
Since then he has actually had to buy more minutes. I bought the phone with double minutes for life included, so this expense is minute, and the plans really small.
So for that, I'm saying GREAT phone :)