Samsung SGH-M620 User Reviews

CP
posted on 14 Jan 2010, 13:00

Look is good but software is dumb

Look is very good but software sucks.
supports microsd upto 2gb but no direct access to sd card you have to transfer to phone memory and retransfer to sd card.

pc suite 3 will not help to solve above issue. it needs feature like default storage location selection.

samsung guru is better choice for music lovers.

James R. Hart
posted on 29 Sep 2008, 13:02

aircraft commander, Indian airline

The phone works well. The recharging plug can be a tricky proposition. My big complaint is.....living in India, it's not unusual for a call to be dropped or just never connected. The volumn is turned up so I can hear what is happening as far as the call is concerned. Here's the gripe: when the call drops or is not connected, the phone generates an EXTREMELY loud three-tone descending alert that will almost blow your ear out. My phone now has a cracked face from my throwing it against the concrete wall. My ear ached for over two hours. Why is this tone necessary? I will NEVER buy another Samsung phone because of this. They tried to pawn it off to the provider, but....I have two different ones and it happens with both! Maybe I could get damages for ear damage since as a pilot....i do need to hear!

Pros

• nice looking phone, works well, (in the US), slide is good.

Cons

• expensive to have ruptured ear drum repaired. must use provided ear phones due to connector plug.