Samsung SGH-A107 User Reviews

Camera7.3/10
Multimedia8.3/10
Internet8.7/10

johnthebreeze
posted on 29 Mar 2012, 17:43 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)

Great entry-level basic flip phone

johnthebreeze has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This has been my go-to GoPhone for the longest time. A few times I've upgraded to more expensive "smarter" phones ... but seems like I always seem to come right back to Mr. A107.

My favorite things about the phone is it's undeniable simplicity. It's a phone. You can talk and text on it, the buttons are responsive but not too responsive, and predictive text works fast and effectively for the most part (any issue isn't related to the phone, it's me using words it doesn't initially understand). When closed it's small and discrete, easily fits into pocket leaving room for anything else I need to bring.

My only con would be the call quality, but then again for just about $10 is that really something for me to complain about?

If you're looking for your first phone, on a tight budget, or want something with no frills that gets you from Point A to Point B go with this phone.

Camera 2/10 Does not have built in camera.

Pros

• Simplicity
  • Price

Cons

• Call quality

john doe
posted on 12 Nov 2010, 13:44

great replacement phone

john doe has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

i broke my iphone and was totally bummed, this phone is fairly basic so it has a low level of features but its super eay to use, and the battery life is greater then any phone ive ever had. i only have to charge it once every 3 weeks, its amazing consitering it only costed me 23 dollars after tax with no contract... well worth it!!!

Pros

• easy to use
  • basic
  • great reception

Cons

Dave McCullough
posted on 01 Nov 2010, 15:26

Physician

Dave McCullough has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is great, it's perfect for me. It gives me just enough features to work with. The phone is super strong too, I dropped it down the stairs once and it was still working perfectly, I'd like to see an iphone 4 go up against a pavement staircase. The phone isn't exactly amazing but it is pretty cool I have to admit.