Samsung JetSet User Reviews

theresa hearn
posted on 31 Mar 2010, 18:21

2.7

this phone sucks!!!

this phone sucks!! it freezes up when you send a text message, I have to take the battery out to turn it back on. It turns off all the time when I place a call or text someone. I have had three of these phones and ALL of them do the same thing. I even started asking strangers on the street that have the same phone if they have the same problem and THEY ALL say YES!! I went to the cricket store to complain and they told me that I was the only one to have this problem and if I would like I could get a new phone which is the same crappy phone for $50!! Thank GOD they have stop selling this phone at Cricket and maybe I can get a good phone.

Pros

• Takes good pictures

Cons

• Everything besides the pictures.

GGX
posted on 02 Jan 2009, 16:33

This phone delivers!

This is an awesome, sleek phone. The best, lightest clamshell I've ever used! The external and internal displays are so shiny, they're like mirrors. The 15 sec. camcorder/2 megapixel camera is very clear and easy to use. And best of all, my friends don't complain that I'm impossible to hear anymore (used to have Samsung Spex, audio/calling on it stinks).

Pros

• resilient camera/camcorder
  • Great Apps/games
  • clear audio
  • light and sleek
  • touch sensitive mp3 controls on outside
  • Lots of Contact/Phonebook space

Cons

• Displays get schmear on it easily
  • Hard to connect to Internet
  • low memory card capacity (1G)