Samsung Intensity III User Reviews

beardpa
posted on 03 Feb 2014, 23:57 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)

This phone is terrible!

beardpa has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Had this phone just over a year. The battery lasts just over a day. When it was 6 months old I had the battery replaced. Still no improvement. My old phone would last almost a week with the same amount of use. My wife's phone battery will last 5 to 6 days. I miss calls because the battery is dead. I bought a protective cover. Now the charging port is loose and it is hard to charge. This phone is only a year old. There is no cover over the charging port. Brilliant! The sliding mechanism also sticks halfway now. Worst phone I have ever had! It quit working altogether so I had to reactivate my old phone which is 5 years old and still works untill I can get an upgrade. Sam may have sung but he is not singing anymore.

Pros

• None that I can think of.

Cons

• Battery life is terrible.