Samsung Intensity III User Reviews

Text input7.8/10
UI speed6.5/10
Camera5.5/10

sidedrag
posted on 20 Jul 2014, 20:41 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Jul 2014)

An awesome basic phone

sidedrag has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This phone is fast and easy to handle. It has good build quality and resistance. I dropped it many times and it hasn't hurt it a bit. You can get reception almost anywhere. It has a fantastic camera that you can record video. Nice speakers. I like the qwerty keyboard. No flaws in this phone at all. I like it.

MichaelGeorge
posted on 20 Jul 2014, 08:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Jul 2014)

Better than Lg Cosmos 3

MichaelGeorge has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I have owned both phones and I can tell you that the Samsung Intensity 3 has more quality than the Lg Cosmos. This phone comes with good battery life and camera. With 2 mega pixel camera and camcorder the Intensity 3 has two special features that the Lg Cosmos 3 does not have. The Cosmos 3 has a 1.3 mega pixel camera and can not record. The qwerty keyboard works great and slides out smoothly. The Samsung Intensity 3 is overall a great phone for people who need a basic phone.

Pros

• Has great resistance and build quality
  • Nice display screen
  • Fast texting with qwerty keyboard
  • Good camera with camcorder

Cons

• Internet can lag a bit but works good
  • Not the best battery life but better than smartphones

MichaelGeorge alternatives:

Raynen
posted on 16 May 2014, 14:47 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 May 2014)

A More Positive/Accurate Review:

Raynen has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Unlike the previous review, I am very pleased with this phone and it has served me extremely well. The overall design of the phone is great , with the slide-out keyboard perfectly allowing for easy texting. All of the buttons are well-placed and responsive, and the screen size is quite nice. With the exception of the nearly unusable, bad camera, the phone is efficient and well designed. I have dropped it countless times and it seems pretty much indestructible (or at least solidly built.) As for battery life, I haven't had any problems and it lasts for several days at a time even with lots of calls and texts. Obviously this phone's internet browser is rubbish, but the other preset apps and tools are at least somewhat useful. It even has a micro SD card expansion slot where I keep music and pictures. I highly recommend this as it has lasted much longer than any previous phone that I have owned, and has never really had any problems. It is probably one of the best non-smartphones out there.

Pros

• Awesome Slide-out Keyboard
  • Decent amount of preset Tools/apps
  • Good Menu design/layout
  • Great Button Feel
  • SD Card Slot

Cons

• Bad Camera Quality/Resolution
  • Practically Unusable Voice Commands
  • Medium quality speakers

beardpa
posted on 03 Feb 2014, 23:57 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)

This phone is terrible!

beardpa has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Had this phone just over a year. The battery lasts just over a day. When it was 6 months old I had the battery replaced. Still no improvement. My old phone would last almost a week with the same amount of use. My wife's phone battery will last 5 to 6 days. I miss calls because the battery is dead. I bought a protective cover. Now the charging port is loose and it is hard to charge. This phone is only a year old. There is no cover over the charging port. Brilliant! The sliding mechanism also sticks halfway now. Worst phone I have ever had! It quit working altogether so I had to reactivate my old phone which is 5 years old and still works untill I can get an upgrade. Sam may have sung but he is not singing anymore.

Pros

• None that I can think of.

Cons

• Battery life is terrible.