Samsung Freeform III User Reviews

Camera5.7/10
Internet7.7/10
Battery7.7/10

metroloverf
posted on 30 Jan 2012, 14:18 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)

Memory Sucks

metroloverf has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I'd this phone for about 6 months and everytime I rec'd a picture massage and deleted it. It still stayed in the memory. I deleted everything that was connected to the memory and my phone still said memory full. I contacted tech support and nothing was done I had to purchase a new phone. This phone sucks!!!!!

XDannyX
posted on 14 Aug 2011, 15:33

My Freeform 3

XDannyX has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I just got my Freeform 3 last week. I love it!. I really like the keyboard and how you can access facebook and twitter via the messaging menu instead of going on metroweb. The call quality is amazing. I have never had a better call quality on any of the previous phones i had. Its very cheap also. Metro is selling it for $50 for the Back To School Deal :)

Build quality 10/10 if you get a case, then it wont be slippery :)
Reception 9/10 I get great reception. I live in NYC.
Call quality 10/10 I can hear and be heard clearly :D
Internet 8/10 The internet isnt really slow on it. I only go on facebook.
Multimedia 9/10 Music Player is good and camera :)
Camera 8/10 The camera images are kind of small but its not bad for a 1.3
UI speed 8/10 Not really any lag. Only when i text sometimes but i can deal with it :)
Everyday usage 10/10 Very easy to use. Good for texting, calling and checking facebook
Text input 9/10 The keyboard feels cramped sometimes but you get used to it. Better than the Freeform 2's.
Display 7/10 Kind of hard to see in broad daylight. I turn up the brightness.
Battery 9/10 I take a lot of pics, update facebook and text a lot and call a bit. And i come home with at least 3 bars.

Pros

• Messaging
  • Good reception

Cons

• Display hard to see in daylight

Maya Quintaniya
posted on 06 Jul 2011, 20:51

OK Phone.....

Maya Quintaniya has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was a little surprised that this phone had a 1.3 megapixel camera and same design.. but this phone has gotten more inproved than the original Samsung Freeform and the Samsung Freeform 2. this very is pretty much the perfect phone for someone who doesnt need all this advance technology and one who just wants an easy to use phone and just call,text. thats pretty much what a phone is for right? :)

Pros

• QWERTY Keyboard
  • Sturdy Design
  • 3.5 Headphone Jack
  • Fast Internet Speed