Samsung Evergreen User Reviews

Internet7.5/10
Battery8.5/10
Display8.5/10

kingstandup
posted on 22 Mar 2012, 08:49 (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)

A nice surprise.

kingstandup has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I bought this phone after my Android failed me recently. I was in a pinch and needed something quick. To my surprise, I started to like this phone more than my Android. Sure it doesn't have apps or Wi-Fi, but it is still a nice surprise. The camera isn't top quality, but it offers enough to get the job done. Internet is relatively quick considering the type of phone it is. Call quality is top notch, absolutely no complaints about that. Videos also looking surprisingly good on the vibrant screen. As an avid texter, I really enjoy the conversation-style texting option. All in all, it's a great phone for the price. I would consider it more of a back up phone or a transition phone so to speak. This will surely hold me off until I can get something top of the line. Who knows, maybe I will keep it a bit longer, after all, it has yet to disappoint me.

Pros

• Great build.
  • Excellent call quality.
  • Nice keyboard.
  • Fast Internet.
  • Long battery life.
  • Speaker is loud and clear.

Cons

• No Wi-Fi.

Ceratone
posted on 14 Jul 2011, 03:39 (Posts: 0; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)

Evergreen is very sturdy

Ceratone has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Would give it a 5/5 if planted in the hands of an avid texter, which I am.
Never used applications since I didn't have a data plan but graphics and connectivity are superb for its price. Comes with many free games and one that isn't a demo. Call quality is above average but drains battery quickly. Not too many customizable options though.

Camera 9/10 Very clean camera. Lacks in megapixels but makes up for in auto-focus.
Battery 8/10 Lasts longer than a day if charged over night

Pros

• Durable. Falls and pops open? Put it back together and it works perfectly
  • Fast text input.

Cons

• Back battery pops off occasionally if handling improperly
  • When texting, if qwerty keyboard is slid in at the wrong time, phone restarts automatically.
  • Not a lot of character space in texts and doesnt have much text memory space.