Samsung Caliber User Reviews

c_cates81
posted on 12 Dec 2009, 17:17

I love this phone!

I have had this phone for about a month now. It is very easy to use and has some really cool features to it. Like for instance...You pull out widgets and u dont have to personally put them back just shake your phone and they all go back, and also I love how when someone calls and your don't want to answer, all you have to do is flip the phone face down and it automatically silences it. All in all I have been completely happy with the phone. It has email access, You Tube app, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, mp3 player, msnbc app, google app, accuweather app. Lots of features and very customizable.

Pros

• Widgets, Automatic Face down silencer, easy to text on, email access.
  • Camera has flash.

Cons

Keville
posted on 26 Nov 2009, 22:01

The review isn't accurate...Great Phone for the price...

I've had this phone for a month now, and this phone is great for the price, The phone review on this site is in a way inaccurate. It states that this phone doen't support E-mail when it does, and it also states that it isn'y 3g, when it is... I think that they could have tried the phone out harder before posting, but anyways, This phone has great Features such as widgets for every major web page, as much as for sshortcuts for apps, and programs on the phone. the email feature is great and it comes with the uscellular data plan. It has 3 main screens that I find very usefull, and supports flash lite which means I can look at youtube lol. Videos also show up quick from youtube. Only cons that I have for this phone is it's lack of wifi (even though its not that big of a deal for myself) and the fact that I can't find out how to download widgets in which it claims it can do. But all in all its a great phone for how much it cost, I got it for $75 with a 2 year contract.oh and also, the camera w/ flash is great, it has zoom, as well as auto fucus, and takes great pictures, but videos arent as crisp...

Pros

• Widgets, Full web page browser, EMAIL SUPPORT, AS WELL AS 3G CAPABLE, flash lite, 3.0 megapixel camera w/ flash.

Cons

• wifi, downloadable widgets (i can't figure out how)