Samsung BEAT DJ User Reviews

Jens Pilemand Ottesen
posted on 08 Feb 2010, 02:27

Looking for a walkmanphone.

Samsung M7600 Beat DJ has impressive features for a cheap phone.I choose the M7600 since it was th echeapest phone that met my requirements. I was looking for a walkman phone. I required:-Minimum 4 Gb of Memory. -Minijack for my headphones.-Good batterilife. (400+)For me the compeeting phones where Sony E w205 or Nokia 5310 MusicExpress. The M7600 Beat DJ was slightly more expensive but had SOOO much more features. The w205 had only 2 gb of memory and no mini jack. The musicExpress just didn't have the same features, and a weaker batteri. So it was an easy choise, and allthe extra features was just a bonus. I would have preffered better batteri than 400H standby. But then it was much more expensive.When I received the M7600, I was happy about the size and design. The phone OS is easy to navigate and customize. The first thing you notice is that the touch response is a little slow, but I hadn't paid for an IPhone and I'll get used to it. But I might bother some people. I had only bought 8 gb of extra memory which i filled with Mp3 in no time. So the 16 GB capacity is a great feature. You can NEVER get too much memory.I used up the first chrage in 2 days. Which is not impressive, but I did play a lot withthe phone. Maybe the batterilife is not what was promised! But I'm not sure about that yet.

Pros

• Good Screen, good sound, mini jack for your headphones, takes up to 16 Gb of Memory. GPS, 3G, camera. Nice design. It says Bang & Olufsen on the front.

Cons

• Slow reaction to touch. No Shuffle in the musicplayer.

Gaston
posted on 05 Feb 2010, 20:51

I think is the best

I think is the best beacause it's little, it has 3G, video call, capacitive touchscreen, acerelometer, it hasn't got wi-fi but hte wifi won't exist in the future and people will use 3G or 4G because you can use it everywhere! The DJ app it's great because is really funny, it's like having Virtual DJ in your phone and  the speaker sound like god!.I think it's the better, especially for people who loves music.

Pros

• Great SPeakers
  • GPS
  • 3G
  • Videocall
  • Capacitive touchscreen

Cons

• A bit low

posted on 08 Jan 2010, 04:38

This phone is 10 out of 10 and should be bought because i think it will be a winner. The desighn is perfect and its fits perfictally in your hand a must buy for any music fan. This is sure to be a winner. The screen is one of the best ive seen.And i think that evry one shoud buy tis phone.The desgin is great one of the best i ever seen!!

Maidstone JG
posted on 18 Oct 2009, 15:37

Amazing

Maidstone
posted on 15 Oct 2009, 15:44

Maidstone

The Samsung Beat DJ This is an amazing phone with its sleek curves and 3.5mm eadphone jack its amazing. The 2.8" AMOLED screen is one of the best ive seen on a phone, it might be small for a touchscreen but the clarity is amazing. There is no QWERTY keyboard o this but the numerical keypad works fine with the T9 on. I highly reccomend this phone to any music lovers as the unique user interface for the music player and beat dj ae amazing and are very attractive. This phone is very cheap for a phone with those kind os specs. This phone is highly reccomended

Pros

• The Beat DJ App
  • The UI
  • The sound Quality from the speakers and included headphones

Cons

• Smallish Screen
  • No QWERTY Keypad

Gabriel
posted on 10 Oct 2009, 21:53

1.3

The worst election

This is the worst election for a cellphone!!. the touch is slower than other one, the escratch is so unreal, it's bigger than a stone!!, the color is horrible, the souund quality is the worst sound quality than I have ever listen. I had to sell my Beat DJ the same day cause' was horrible!!

Pros

• scrath. It's horrbible but some diferent

Cons

• All the cellphone!!
  • In you will buy a cellphone cheaper like this better buy an iPhone or chocolates