Sagem MyX-8 User Reviews

Pablo
posted on 25 Mar 2006, 21:56

I love myX-8 because gets people's eyes and interest

I appreciate its design, it is gorgeus, clean and white! and it does attract people's atention. I had a Sony Ericsson K700i for a year before I get tired with it's unreliable signal (I lost too many phone calls). Now I'm amazed with it's antenna, as good as my old Nokias used to perform. It has many functions and I use them a lot, specially a bluetooth ear set from Sony Ericsson wich makes a wonderful couple (performance and aesthetics). Takes very good pictures and GPRS is fine. Processing and navigation through agenda and options are rather slow, and I miss some of the K700i shortcuts and small features that made its use very much easier and efficient.

Pablo, Mexico

maq
posted on 13 Jul 2005, 05:22

goodlooking

i especially got turned on (my interest i mean) with this mobile the first time i saw it. it further got me salivate when i learned of its features. i have not yet replaced my n-gage qd because this phone's far too expensive for my pocket but price is just right for the above desirable traits.