BlackBerry Curve 9320 User Reviews

Build quality7.6/10
Text input7.1/10
Everyday usage6.2/10

kaloyan98
posted on 12 Sep 2014, 05:34 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)

Disappointment

kaloyan98 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The phone is really bad for using in 2014. Hate the blackberry internet plan , and there isn't anythink good in BBW , awful phone , nothink good to say about it , I didn't even like the keyboard , the battery is really bad ..

Build quality 5/10 Avarage ..
Call quality 9/10 The only good think in this phone.
Internet 2/10 Need special BB plan which is really expensive.
Multimedia 4/10 Good sound quality , nice speaker
Camera 4/10 Not good enough
UI speed 3/10 really slow
Everyday usage 2/10 God phone for 1-2 days
Text input 3/10 the keyboard isn't that good
Display 3/10 nothink special
Battery 2/10 I was really disappointed , no longer than 12 hours if you have luck ..

Pros

• Nice speaker
  • Good looking
  • Flash
  • Call quaility

Cons

• Bad battery
  • Slow
  • BB Internet plan
  • I hate this keyboard
  • Really good phone for 2009 year, joke for 2012 or 2013 year ..

MatchedPython
posted on 04 Sep 2014, 10:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)

I really think blackberry can improve

MatchedPython has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This is my 3 phone on my 2 year contract and it too has givin up on me, The battery lasts me 3-4 hours and its speed is unrateable slow. It is nice to work with, great for carrying around and using in the day, but the performance is really a let down.

Pros

• Small
  • Easy to use
  • Great for jogging with music

• OS
  • SUPER SLOW
  • Boot time
  • GUI

natalia.
posted on 24 Aug 2014, 05:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Aug 2014)

Why did everyone buy Blackberrys in 2011-2012?

natalia. has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

As a younger teenager, well it was like 3 years ago but in high school, everyone started buying Blackberry's because they were the 'cool thing'. And why? Because BBM. *facepalm*. So when my birthday came, my so called dream came true! (yay) My parents bought me a Blackberry and I was so proud of it, especially the BBM... All happy, yay, until I realised this phone wasn't even for teenagers. It was for like business people, because of its ease to contact others. It had not at all tolerated any games that for example the android and iPhones had. The camera is quite bad, but also it froze a lot for me, therefore if I wanted to take a quick picture of something, it probably would've taken the picture 5-7 seconds later. But I dealt with it, because wow, BBM was the s**t back then hah that is until every person realised that these Blackberrys are useless.

The best thing that could've happened during my Blackberry days (if not having BBM) is that it actually broke not long before my contract could have an upgrade, the touch scroll thing didn't work, it constantly froze and rebooted and I just got very annoyed with it. I finally was Blackberry free in March 2013. :)

Of course, this was my stupidity, I could've researched what a suitable phone is for me, but when you're 13, you just want the phones everyone seems to have. I have learnt my lesson. Now I have an android phone (HTC) and it is great.

Build quality 6/10 I guess it wasn't bad aesthetically. It was easy to put in pockets and light too.
Call quality 5/10 average
Internet 2/10 SO slow.
Multimedia 1/10 blackberry os didn't have many apps on the app world. hardly any games and stuff.
Camera 1/10 the camera is terrible and always froze or delayed for me.
Display 3/10 tiny but didn't bother me that much
Battery 4/10 meh, like other smartphones - except it warms up so much? you could literally cook an egg on it I swear

Pros

• Small, can fit anywhere
  • Easy to use for those who use it simply for calls etc.
  • When you drop it, it's like a brick, it does not get damaged at all (haha)

Cons

• Minimal games/apps on the app world
  • Freezes constantly (occasionally reboots when it wants to)
  • Bad camera quality.
  • BBM not even free - only if you're on pay monthly contract
  • The battery gets hot
  • Apps take so long to load up

colectionarul
posted on 29 Nov 2013, 05:05 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Nov 2013)

Budget Blackberry

colectionarul has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This is my third Blackberry I have,compared with the Bold 9700 or the Bold 9900 the materials used are cheap,the back of the phone scratches easily,and the imitation of aluminium is a kitsch.But for this price if you don't care about that,and the camera you get an excelent communication device,good browsing,good push e-mail,excelent text input,maybe the battery is not the best but is better then average.

Build quality 9/10 the back of the phone scratches easily
Reception 10/10 no problems,good signal
Call quality 9/10 overall good quality
Internet 8/10 faster than the previos Blackberry I had,the 9700 Bold, but not as fast as the Bold 9900
Multimedia 9/10 first Blackberry with radio,music player ok,camera not so great
Camera 6/10 il the light is good,the photo's are decent,but on low light the are blurry
UI speed 8/10 somethimes after intens usage the phone heats up and is not responding
Everyday usage 9/10 excelent comminication device
Text input 10/10 as always excellent on Blackberry
Display 7/10 small display
Battery 8/10 not the best,but i get around 2 day,better than most smartphones

Pros

• good text input
  • good price
  • fast browsing
  • easy to use
  • good push e-mail

Cons

• small display
  • bad camera
  • freezes sometimes

avikarji
posted on 09 Oct 2013, 07:12 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)

My first blackberry

avikarji has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great phone, Suitable for people who hate virtual keyboard. Build quality is great. You must buy it if you need access to your mails 24*7, If you love to chat on phone or If you want a long battery backup on music player.

Pros

• Qwerty keypad build Quality is awesome.
  • Handy, Easy to carry for day today usage.
  • Sound Quality is really good
  • Keeps you socially connected

Cons

• Camera sucks some times.
  • Hangs once a day
  • Battery is not that good
  • Blackberry maps is waste of time.

avikarji alternatives:

qwertyman7
posted on 22 Jul 2013, 15:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)

Love it!

qwertyman7 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I had a samsung galaxy ace 2x but it broke :( but i got this phone because my siblings had it and i am very empressed, lots of customization, and i got this plan with koodo and i got unlimited facebook twitter and bbm!! bbm is fast sending and resseving like MSN or FB messanger

Everyday usage 10/10 I want to use it 24/7

Pros

• Easy navigating the home page
  • User friendly
  • Lots of themes
  • Lots of shortcuts

Cons

• Bad camera
  • Freezes sometimes

missbex
posted on 17 Dec 2012, 16:07 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)

Hate this phone

missbex has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Worst bb I have ever owned! Forever freezing, app world is rubbish
Screen isn't big enuf to see everything. Only good thing about it is bbm which I love ! Won't be having this phone again, best blackberry I've had by far is the bb torch 9810, when I get my upgrade thinking of the bold 9900 or maybe leaving bb and going for the Nokia lumia worst of all I hate touch screen phones but looks as tho I will have to have one..

Build quality 6/10 Cause it's so easy to drop, it's housing scratches very easy
Reception 6/10 Cos my reception is awful
Call quality 4/10 I always have problems during calls its always crackly
Internet 7/10 Slow unless using wifi
Multimedia 10/10 The apps r good that's on it
Camera 6/10 Seen better
Everyday usage 5/10 The battery life is awful and it gets hot all the time
Battery 2/10 Always having to charge it!

Blackberry
posted on 08 Aug 2012, 12:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)

The Blackberry Curve 9320

Blackberry has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I must Admit, This Phone Isn't the best I've had but I've certantly Loved using it. Perfect for first-time Blackberry users or Teenagers who listen to music regularly due to it's long battery life. I no longer use it as I have the new top of the range smartphone Sony Xperia S and I will write a review on that phone too. I use the Blackberry now as a back-up, along with many other phones.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, I will write again soon. Thanks, Blackberry.

Build quality 7/10 Because The phone is a bit fiddly.
Reception 9/10 Because it's not the best phone
Call quality 7/10 The calling can get very loud but overall good quality.
Internet 10/10 Because It's very fast.
Multimedia 6/10 Photo's are not that great, Slightly Blocky, but still ok.
Camera 6/10 Photo's are not that great, Slightly Blocky, but still ok.
UI speed 10/10 Browsing very fast, and looking through everything on your Blackberry only takes 1.9 minutes!
Everyday usage 5/10 Because It's good to use but I wouldn't recommend everyday usage, Not for first time Blackberry users.
Text input 5/10 Because The QWERTY keyboard is good but the buttons on the phone are quite small.
Display 2/10 Because the display is too small and Quite Blocky.
Battery 7/10 Good battery life when on standby and music but dosn't quite hit the high mark.

Pros

• Good, Fast Clicking around.
  • Smart.
  • Easy to use.

Cons

• Apps take about 3-5 minutes to Load.
  • Phone takes 2-4 minutes to Start up.

kingstandup
posted on 06 Aug 2012, 15:51 (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)

Very impressed.

kingstandup has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is just my second BlackBerry and I must say, despite the fact that this is supposed to be a low-end, entry-level smartphone, I'm very impressed thus far. My previous BlackBerry was the Torch 9810 and in my opinion the Curve 9320 exceeds it by miles. I really like the idea of a physical keyboard and the operating system is easy to navigate. The phone is still very new so the programs and actions are still lightning quick. Videos look very good on the small screen. Text/email is a snap. The display is awesome. The BB App World isn't great, but has enough options to hold me over for a while. In a day and age when iPhones and Android devices rule the world, I am very happy with this investment so far - even though I know I was taking a chance with BB. I'm not sure if this will be a temporary phone yet. Afterall, the Samsung Galaxy S III is now available...

Pros

• Physical keyboard.
  • Screen size/display.
  • Amazing battery life.