BlackBerry Z30 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality10/10Text input9.7/10
Everyday usage9.3/10UI speed10/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on (Posts: 0; Member since: )
One of the best.
pierre5018 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
This phone is very comfortable to use (I do not find it heavy). Reception is excellent in coverage extremes. The sound is powerful, and stereo does make a difference. Still wishing for more applications available in BB World store (e.g. Google apps). The hub and its peek gesture is great!Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 10/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 8/10Text input 9/10Display 9/10Battery 10/10
- sharp display, fast User Interface, customizable
- video output: HDMI, miracast
- stereo speakers and 4 microphomes
- excellent radio + antenna, strong signal pickup.
- strong battery
- top web browser, highest HTML5 score
- USB on the go, SD card slot
- Android player
- no buttons
- no swiping gesture on keyboard
- Google services unavailable
- Google Play store not yet available
- unremovable battery
- back cover difficult to open (but rarely needed)
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report
posted on 23 Oct 2013, 04:29 (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
All I can say: AWESOME!
Zeeya has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
Its a very great Phone and definitely the best BlackBerry Phone so far!
No matter if you are an iPhone User or an Android User I will be sure you will love this Phone.
For some the Love won't be Strong enough to make a switch (Multimedia lacks).
But I personally fell in love with this phone.
It's just an awesome phone and I'm very happy with it.
Try it out!Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 9/10Camera 9/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 10/10Battery 10/10
- BlackBerry 10.2: Excellent OS & UI
- Very beautifil Big Super AMOLED Screen (5'')
- Extremly Fast Browser!
- Brilliant Sound (4 Speakers)
- Great Battery Life! 2880 mAh
- Camera is Great (but Not great enough)
- Hub & Priority Hub
- Aweseome Keyboard: Type faster and more accurately!
- Design + Good feeling when you hold it.
- Lack of Apps
- Not the best Multimedia Phone
- Maybe too expensive?! ~550-600USD
- pretty heavy, 170g (small Con)
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report
posted on 12 Oct 2013, 21:40 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
guystone has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
All around great phone - one of the best. Hardware wise I'd rate it slightly lower than the Galaxy S4 but much more modern and advanced than the IPhone 5. The phone quality (software stability / hardware) is built better than the Samsung S4 and just slightly lower than the IPhone 5. Overall a versatile and well built phone for personal and business use. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone for any use if they want to try something new.Build quality 10/10Reception 10/10Call quality 10/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 10/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 10/10Battery 10/10
- huge battery
- beautiful screen
- great cameras / video
- works as a speaker phone in business conference with the quad mics and stereo speakers
- lots of apps but still missing lots (more of a con)
- fastest web browsing out of all the phones
- easy to use BB hub
- syncs with company email and calendar
- upgradeable memory (micro SD) / HDMI / USB
- not available in North America yes
- some major apps still missing
- BB couldn't attract any worse of media
- BB messanger - it's awesome but nobody else uses it
- cannot download attachment connected with calendar events from your work Outlook
- lack of NFC applicatoins
13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report