Panasonic GD87 (USA) User Reviews

FerneyZAN
posted on 02 Dec 2007, 20:36

I was impressed for sure..

DESIGN – The most advanced phone I got to owned in that time. The camera could had been better but did the job right. Phone was a bit thick, but anything that was under an inch was slim for a phone back then anyways. I was extremely surprise to see how Panosonic fell out of the phone business in the USA, I would had kept buying for Panasonics if they had continue doing business with AT&T.

FEATURES – I only had this baby for about 6 months, but for the short time, this phone had plenty and then some.

SOUND QUALITY – Sound quality was good as long as you were near good signal. No complaints at all.

RECEPTION – One of the problems I did had was getting good to excellent reception in areas others were getting better signal then me with the same carrier.

VALUE FOR MONEY – Cell phones were still expensive during the time I first got it, but it was worth it. Too bad I did not kept for long because it was a time when I was going in and out of deployments.

anon
posted on 19 Jan 2005, 05:45

panasonic gd87

a nice shaped phone with a good colour display!
good grip which is very sexy nice.
good features and the sound is excellent

thanks for makin these good phones
x x x x