PCD CDM-7025 User Reviews

JAMES GEORGE
posted on 23 Feb 2008, 23:01

Qwest keeps replacing, but none work

There must be a bad batch of these. It worked fine for 3 months and then froze with dead keyboard and red lite on. Qwest has sent me two more which have the same problem. The phone can be made to work by pulling and reinserting its battery.

After talking to their custormer service people for more than an hour, the only thing I get is another 7025 that doesn't work. When I email Qwest customer service, they tell me to call the same service number which resulted in my being sent another phone that doesn't work.

My wife showed her bad 7025 to someone at her work and they said they had the same problem and finally switched to Alltel to get away from the bad Qwest cell phones.

trey
posted on 28 Dec 2006, 01:17

pretty good

PREYYT GOOD PHONE BUT I HAVE IT IN CRICKET SERVICE(NOT GOOD SERVICE) LITTLE MAD THAT THERE ARE NO GAMES AND ONLY 4 RINGTONES.... BUT IM LUCKY TO EVEN OEN ONE.

Martin
posted on 21 Sep 2006, 14:40

Compact No-Frills Phone

I recently replaced my aging and clunky LG VX-4400 with the CDM-120 (Sprint PCS) This compact, palm-size phone has a shape which is easily gripped in the hand, unlike the new Razr or "Razr-like" phones which are becoming so popular. This is a phone for the purists who believe that phones are for communication, and we'll get our entertainment value elsewhere. The only "frill" I would consider here is the speakerphone capability. Yes, the phone (from Sprint) comes packaged with a few games, and you can subscribe to various services- but these are features that aren't eating any real estate and complicating operation. In fact, the CDM-120 is probably as thin as you are going to get before entering the realm of the "Razr" phones. Folded the phone is about the thickness of a penny stood on edge.

In use, the phone has dimensions that easily lend to single-handed operation. For those who may be a bit fumble-thumbed, the buttons are discreet and spaced sufficiently to prevent mis-dialing. The multi-function button (for navigation and menu options) is a bit small and takes some practice to master. Overall, your "user interface" experience should be quite acceptable.

The sound is crisp and clear, and the volume control has a significant range whether you are using the earpiece, the speakerphone, or earphone (my main complaint with my last phone was the limited range of the volume control.) The volume control is located in a spot convenient to thumb operation while in use....