PCD 8915 User Reviews

Clarissa
posted on 11 May 2009, 13:15

Wonderful Phone

I've had my Snapper going on five years now and it's been a great phone.  The resolution of the pictures is rather small, so if you're wanting a good camera phone, this isn't the one for you.  In this five years I have had this phone, I have never had a dropped call and that's even being in areas with my phone showing zero bars.  I may get a little static from time to time, but mostly, I get great, clear calls.  Even with this phone as old as it is, I still get about 3 hours of talk time on it, which amazes me as the phone it replaced got so bad I couldn't stay on for a few minutes without it cutting off.  Overall, this is a great phone.

Chantel
posted on 22 Dec 2007, 15:04

4.8

Could Have Gotten Better

I got this phone as a replacement for my old one. When i got it i was happy at first, then it started to get boring after a while. I am the type of person who likes alot of technology on my phone and this doesnt have it. SO if you like just a cell phone and not a lot of technology junk on it then this is your tyoe of phone.

Clayton Leyva
posted on 27 Aug 2007, 16:57

Don't Buy

I bought this phone about 6 months ago and initially was pretty pleased with it as a replacement to a rather shabby phone I had before. Now this phone is nothing but trouble for me. I have been dropping calls with three bars. The battery life (mind you only after 6 months of use) has dropped from the initial 2.5 hours, to about 45 minutes. Now the phone will randomly shut-off then when I turn it back on it will have two battery bars. Some of the features which it contains according to this site, I have never seen or used (GPS?). The other features are things you can find on most standard cellular phones. Ever since Virgin Mobile has changed their plans making it more expensive for nights and weekends, it has made this phone and their service obsolete to me.

Vanessa
posted on 31 Jan 2006, 05:09

About my new Snapper Phone

I have only had my phone for a few days, but I am very happy with my new phone. My husband and I got our phones on the same day. Our numbers are one digit apart and both phones are the same, we are really enjoying our new phones. Thank you.