Nokia E70 User Reviews

Andy
posted on 27 Jun 2007, 10:01

Almost perfect Smartphone

This is my first smartphone and I really love this phone! I looked into other PDAs/Smartphones, i.e. Palm, and this by far has the best features and the performance is second to none.

The full QWERTY keypad is amazing and full organizer functionality in the phone really comes in handy. Camera is nice for a 2.0 megapix and video on the phone is a great luxery. Internet browsing with EDGE speed is fast (I am a AT&T/Cingular) subscriber and I can surf the net anytime anywhere.

Talk time and battery life is pretty close to what the specs say. I rarely have to charge my phone. I've not used the MP3 or played games yet, so I can't comment on that.

Txt and Pic messaging works great. I did not setup push email on the phone, even though it is available.

Reception and call quality is outstanding. I've never had an issue with the calls or clarity on the phone. Speakerphone is good, not great.

Overall, it is worth spending the money for an unlocked SmartPhone and is a very efficient, high performing, simple to use and very functional PDA/Smartphone type device.