Nokia 7610 Supernova User Reviews

Sa
posted on 24 Jul 2009, 15:24

stupid

i was so exited to get this phone
it was working fine wn i got it then on the third day the bluetooth simply wouldnt turn on and the whole phone will act weird plus every time i click the radrio icon it says radio off and it never opens
waste of my money

posted on 11 May 2009, 02:46

2.3

the phone is designed very well but it has lost of defects the display screen is to small with worst features and extremly worst performance it switch off within an hour automaticaly with additional worst sound effect..
so don't buy this cell its just waste of money....
its truly said that never go on looks go on performance...
its same with this cell .... think twise before buying this cell........

preethi
posted on 05 Mar 2009, 00:56

i got this phone just a month ago.it gets re-started aumatically least 2 times while messaging and some times it restarts around 3 to 4 times within an hour...is it the problem with my instrument or with the model itself??please help!!

ralston
posted on 16 Jan 2009, 00:34

Nice phone ruined by flimsy back that you can't get off

What a nice phone. . . until you have to insert your SIM card or change batteries. In that case, this is the most ridiculously designed phone ever. The backs are all but impossible to get off, and you will end up at some point whether to risk damaging the phone itself or just sacrificing the back. No wonder they give you two - you'll need em.

Pros

• Nice looks. Good sound.

Cons

• Backs are flimsy and impossible to get off.

Mz.K
posted on 13 Dec 2008, 00:05

This is a nice phone

The look, design,all the extras that comes with the phone is great.I received in he box data cables for the t.v & the cables to hook to the computer, earplugs,2 gig memory card and a red cover. Wow. What a deal! The picture quality is wonderful, the battery life is descent. I love the MP3 player and FM radio. I always up grade I only buy Nokia's there the best quality phones you can purchase.What I don't like is taking the back off the phone and the side music key.

Pros

• The look, design,all the extras that comes with the phone is great.I received in he box data cables for the t.v & the cables to hook to the computer, earplugs,2 gig memory card and a red cover. Wow. What a deal! The picture quality is wonderful, the battery life is descent. I love the MP3 player and FM radio. I always up grade I only buy Nokia's there the best quality phones you can purchase.

Cons

• Taking the back off the phone and the side music key. I do not like at all.

posted on 01 Dec 2008, 03:28

when will this phone get "reviewed" by this site.............???????????????????????????/

Dhwani
posted on 20 Nov 2008, 09:53

I  W-A-N-T  T-H-I-S  M-O-B-I-L-E!!

Pros

• Its d one dat wud suit me..after all its not just the phone its who we are!

Cons

• I dont have it :(

Sn
posted on 15 Nov 2008, 12:25

Its not just phone IT'S WAT YOU ARE. :)

Hey, i am Nokiaphobic and I am using dis SUPERNOVA n really i jst love it...! I thnk i saw d priyanka's add once n den when i finally bought dis...n saw d add again i was really happy to have dis Sylish and  really gorgeous phn. camera and sound quality r exccelent. Other appication r nice.The only problem in dey hv not provided the data cable wid it...!I m fine wid keypads and all ...But  if u r planing to buy THE NOKIA SUPERNOVA 7610 check if u r comfortable wid Keypads.
Well i have more to discover it..and download some more stuff to check it out...But ii m really happy..I Can say its perfect for college going gals....Dey wiill really love it...!

Pros

• superb photo & Sound quality.
  • Full marks on looks...!

Cons

• No data cable and merory expandable till only 2GB

shruti
posted on 11 Nov 2008, 09:30

An amazing phone

I was impressed by the priyanka chopra's ad for this phone n bought it immediately. its very gorgeous.. looks sexy n classy. people around me jus couldn't resist holding it once in their hands. camera is very clear.. sound again is efective. The drawback is memory n there s no data cable or card reader in d box!!In all... i jus love it. Its my supernova.