Nokia 7510 User Reviews

Lita
posted on 10 Jan 2010, 20:56

damn thing sucks. no need for further analysis

So my krazr wasn't able to stand up to the trials of a teething baby... unfortunately they don't make those anymore so tmobil sent me this little nightmare....  had it for less than 2 weeks and it started bugging for almsot a week i wasn't getting texts and i wasn't able to send them either...  so they sent me another one... the messaging was much better till LAST NIGHT it just shut off and when i try to turn it back on it flashes a white screan but won't fully turn back on... the tmobile store won't give me a new phone though it's 2 IN 6 WEEKS so they made me buy a new phone to get out of that stupid little trap... i'll prolly try to call them back and see if we can work somthing out wiht them... -.- DON'T WASTE THE MONEY IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! so lets try samsung.. (motorola put out a couple bulky looking ones that aren't my style so now i'm havingto try a new brand *bleh*

Pros

• its small and interchangeable

Cons

• IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!

8iubhfjibwf
posted on 12 Nov 2009, 02:15

Nokia 7510

This is the biggest POS phone Ive ever owned. It is so buggy that its nearly unusable. The signal goes completely out while I can hold my moms tmobile phone and it has full signal. Signal issues galore.

And even worse, the stupid things goes white, then black, and then restarts itself. Even though this is best looking phone Ive ever owned, avoid this thing like it has rabies.

Don't believe me? Do a Google search and see how many people have had problems with it. I am on my 4th replacement and they refuse to send another

Pros

• great looking phone, awesome fast menu system

Cons

• Signal issues galore, problems with restarting A LOT. Not just my phone, all of these things. no GPS, but itd probably just make the thing turn white and restart

VZWrep
posted on 17 Jul 2009, 22:23

Yea.

Had this phone for a day.Proly still a little early

Pros

• wi-fi calling; chrome finish; feels good in hands; edge web browsing; full html web pages; themes; more choice in ringtones.

Cons

• 2.0 mp mediocre camera; no auto focus; no dedicated camera key on outside of phone

l.d.
posted on 27 May 2009, 02:44

very sleek,sexy and sophisticated phone.TOTALLY DELIVERS

I just recent ly bought this  phone a few days ago. AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU. THE DESIGN HAS A VERY MODERN YET SEXY DESIGN VIBE TO IT.I love the external display idea. Very smooth.The feature kick plenty of tail.What a good investment. Definantly one of Nokia`s best  flipphones.lOVE THE CHROME INSIDE. The radio helps when at the gym and so does the music player. The memeory card it comes with holds more songs than iI thought.And it`s small size makes it extremel convienient. And I`m so glad it came with it`s own headset. I love thsi phone.It`s built sturdy and solid.

Pros

• THE DESIGN AND FEATURES OF THE PHONE CHROMED INSIDE.

Cons

• A tad bit heavy for a flip. But nothing uncomfortable.

tatiana
posted on 05 May 2009, 15:54

AWSOME PHONE

this phone is amazing, it works perfictally, the battery lasts a long time, it has radio, it has free minets when you use the Wi-Fi, and it connects to every Wi-Fi ive tryed so far

Pros

Cons

• nothing

posted on 21 Apr 2009, 21:10

the wifi on this phone sucks. i'm standing next to my wireless router and it can't pick it up. WTF NOKIA WTF!!!
and customer service keeps blaming it on my router ( nokia customer service)
nokia is a top of the line scamming company.
they refuse to give me a refund or to cooperate. yes i spoke with a superior and not a just a technical support person.

Pros

Cons

• NOKIA and this phone

posted on 31 Mar 2009, 22:44

this is a piece of thrash phone that doesn't last. the baterry died on me. litterally it doesn't work anymore. i hate nokia, and i hate theirs phones. this was a pure disappointment for a first phone. also the camera sucks.