Nokia 6255i / 6256i User Reviews

uhhhhhhhh
posted on 09 Sep 2006, 18:20

twainknk

Paticuarlly idont really care alot for this phone...i only paid 300 for mine so id like to kno where this guy sayin he gave 500 for his got it from....I meaan yea it is a nice phone with alot of feature but, it is also very bulky and anoying to have in you pocket expecially 4 a flip phone. I have recently switched to the nokia 6265i witch is one of nokias newest phones i has a 2mp cam. and has alot more features that the 6255i....it is also like half and inch thiner and is a slider not a flip....well this is just my pinion about the 6255

Crystal
posted on 28 Dec 2005, 19:40

mmhmm

This phone rocks! Except I dont know how to use the mp3 player on it. I want to put songs on it from the internet but I don't know how and it didn't come with a cable :(. The radio is pretty freaking awesome though! I told my mom I wanted an ipod and a cell phone for christmas so she just got me this mp3 phone. I love it! I used to have like the most ugliest cell phone at my high school, and now I have the best! Cant wait for monday so I can show it off! Do they all come in white? Oh well mine is pretty!

WestonPaul
posted on 18 Jun 2005, 03:10

Nokia 6255 CDMA

I purchased the Nokia 6255 CDMA when my old Nokia died - just out of contract - funny thing that.... I wanted a phone with an inbuilt 'Organiser' - the Treo PDA gadgets are too expensive for me. This phone cost me $AUD539 - I bought it outright.

The 5 way navigation button has a centre button that can only be pressed with a fingernail. Trying to use your pinky hits one of the other buttons. It's a minor design fault - the button will get scratched and damaged.

What I like:
Pretty much everything except the Manual - which has errors and is typically lacking in information.
This phone can organise anyone! Reminders, Notes, To-Do Lists, Calendar, View by Week, Alarms, Voice Recorder, 1.3 mp Camera, video recorder, Stop Watch..... It even has an inbuilt FM (voice activated) radio and the phone is an effective Clock Radio Alarm.
The screen(s) are very clear and there is a particularly nice "Go To" feature which allows the owner to set up a list of most frequently used functions in a personalised list. This means one button press to get you to (say) To-do List, Calendar, Alarm, Count Down Timer. Click down once and press the Select key and you're there.

There is a separate button for names and with a long press this button activates voice dialling (which has worked with 100% accuracy.
(But I haven't tried voice activation in a noisy environment.)

What I don't like:

Select (central) button is too small or needs to be more prominent.

The Manual is deficient in information...

juan
posted on 11 Jun 2005, 13:20

6.6

juan

Its a great looking phone, but its very expensive, for what you are recibing, overall, its just a fashion phone, that is for people that just need a phone for talking, and to make people stare at them just because its a so good looking phone