Nokia 6103 / 6102i User Reviews

WWEraw
posted on 11 Jul 2012, 04:53 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)

my 3rd

WWEraw has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It was a good way for all ways, except it does not always done a sound off if someone tyed to call.
It was great to get a fashion phone which everyone almost owned.
It was quite thin and easy to use.
It broked after 3 years. It has 2 screens , witch is great !

Camera 8/10 low resolutionaly

Pros

• UI
  • everyday usage

Cons

• call, can not always sounded if someone tryed to call

posted on 30 Jun 2009, 20:28

It was a phone for people who don't do anything but call on there phone it is extremly simple and easy to use but very boring and unadaptable no customization.

Pros

• calls great
  • fast sending
  • easy to use

Cons

• breaks easily
  • all plastic
  • no cusomization
  • too simple
  • boring
  • bad texting keys
  • fragile

misty
posted on 27 May 2008, 18:53

awesome and wish they solf for att

i love this phone and am so upset thequit selling it for att cst. it sos awesome you dont have to buy ringtones can just record them onto the phone and make them ringtones also you can set up diff rngontes for diff groups set up certain pictures to show for certain callers can even change the color that th highlights are through the menu for the phone mine is pink this is an awesom phone and should be brought back !!

jack
posted on 30 Dec 2007, 19:08

5.4

ok

this phone has good options on it the only issue i had with it was the cover to the antenna fell off and they dont cover that under the manufacturers warranty they told me that they consider that as physical damage.which is ridicoulas the reception was good before the cover fell off and now it is worth nothing.

Tom
posted on 26 Apr 2007, 16:39

Good for the money

I travel to Europe twice yearly and I've had very good luck in places like Ukraine and England, which is the most important feature for me. I use the bluetooth daily to access internet via my laptop and average 3 out of four notches of signal strength. The only time I get dropped calls is when using calling cards for int'l use. I work with customers all day with mobile phone issues and weak signal is not heard about regarding Nokia phones. I'd prefer having a UMTS phone, but at this time my provider doesn't offer one that I can use in Europe. But in the near future Nokia offers one via my provider, I'll hop right on it. 6102i is very good for thy money.

AnEwBaSSy22
posted on 25 Aug 2006, 04:03

good for a start

well so for i dont mind the pohone its way better then any pay as you go ive used so far and its has a nice easy setup procedure that i got use to very easily bout the only poor thing though is that i can assign designated rign-tones and i cant use bluetooth or infared with my computer since i dont got the port or cord hook-up yet(wich may change here soon) so other then that its a good phone to start out with instead of one those non-flip phones that i break alot of(wether heavy duty or not those sreens still are easily penetrateble by pens and pencils) so yah the 6103 will serve me well to start but will be getting a better phone once i can afford it

Dorn Ben
posted on 02 Aug 2006, 09:10

5.2

Don't Get This Phone

I would honestly say that i would probably rather use a pay phone.With todays technologies on cellular phones,is this all that nokia can come up with?I think it was a waste of my money for me to purchase this phone.Here are some of my thoughts:

You have very limited mobile webs to browse

Does not save your information for next time web use

Can not play the radio on the phone without an ear piece connected

Ear piece is not universal

Infared is not funtional without another infared phone

This phone isnt as small as it looks,you WILL feel it in your pockets

Overall=Not worth it

Ive had way better phones motorola

Shawn
posted on 21 Jul 2006, 14:28

Nokia

I just switched to tmobile so, so far its a cute little good phone to start off w/ before i get a sideick3. its a fun , good reception, nice phone and i like it.

fredd
posted on 25 Jun 2006, 05:06

4.8

stop dont do it

This phone at first looks like a good phone but it is not, it has buggy software and it has frozen up on me a couple of times and you have to buy a particular type of ear phones for the fm radio to work and the graphics suck they are not what they say they are the phone over all Is a waste of plastic there are way better phones out there Sony Ericsson Z520a, Samsung D357 LG C2000, if you got any of these I'm sheer you would be much happier then if you got the NOKIA 6102i don't do it.

FETNU
posted on 16 Jun 2006, 10:43

Can the Nokia 6102i be "The One"???

After being a devoted fan of Nokia phones, I decided to stray with my last phone and purchased the Motorola V400. It was a great flip phone with a ton of great features that Nokia could never come close to touching. So, after falling in love with that phone, my new phone had some pretty big shoes to fill... that's when I saw her, the Nokia 6102i. She was small and thin with a sleek, black and gray, clamshell design. Her little stub antenna, built in camera, Bluetooth technology and front external display were only some of the features that first grabbed my eye. Could this be "The One" to steal my heart???

Read my full review here:

Abdul Hamid Kadersah
posted on 27 Apr 2006, 11:55

Ringtones

I just have Nokia phone model 6103.
My problem is that I cannot assigned ringtones to different contacts which I can do that in Nokia 3310.

Secondly I cannot changed ringtone type for alerting alarm although I had explored the manual given.

Pleased guide me how to resolved this problem.

westcoast
posted on 25 Jan 2006, 09:39

D fone is too cost

I think nokia have one of d best product in all d fone company in d world but their fone is too cost 4 an average person to afford which is too bad,in nigeria an average pweeson can't afford it 4 him self but only d rich can afford it which is not go.