Nokia 6101 / 6102 User Reviews

bored
posted on 21 Nov 2008, 18:04

Extremly Boring phone with no features. NO bluetooth , no sd card and horrible camera

Andre
posted on 19 Sep 2007, 12:54

4.2

Not worth it that much

Although this phone may look nice its a very slow phone and to get in the menu the phone has to load for 2 seconds which is really slow. I like the backlight though. but not my favorite phone sry

Paula
posted on 10 Dec 2006, 02:50

Best fone eva

This fone is really good cause it's fun to play with and there are alot of good functions available

Steph
posted on 04 Oct 2006, 01:37

A good little phone

I bought one of these phones back in May. Unfortunately it met the fate of water, and thus died. I recently bought a replacement of the same model.
I didn't want to "upgrade" - in my opinion the Nokia 6101 does what I want it to do. The camera is good quality and, having small hands, the phone fits perfectly.
The radio is one of the best features, the reception is excellent, and the sound quality remains good even through loudspeaker.
The memory is small, but I find it works for me - I don't try to download ringtones or anything like that, and currently have 28 photos stored on the phone.
I'm glad I spent the $179 on this phone, rather than try to purchase something different.

SirVette
posted on 13 Sep 2006, 07:34

Outstanding Cell PHONE

One of the best cell phones for performance i.e. reception & call quality. Excellent battery life. It has an elegant design w/ a nice keyboard. There are 3 programable buttons with 6 positions. Top left is a Go To. The central navigation key has 4 customizable positions- the lower works great on phonebook.
Top right can be set to a function like radio.

FM Stereo radio is included with a stereo headset. Sound quality is at least very good though most would call it excellent. Pulls in the stronger stations.
Phone calls mute the radio, play your ring tone & can be answered. Nice!

NOKIA got the 6101 right!

6102i(no headset) & 6103 are similiar.

ENVISIONMAN
posted on 14 Jul 2006, 19:02

5.2

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

I BOUGHT THIS PHONE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AS A SECOND PHONE FOR WORK, AND I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING. THE SPEAKER IS SO SMALL THAT YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT ON YOU EAR TO HEAR ANYTHING. I TOOK IT BACK TO CINGULAR WHO GAVE ME A NEW ONE AND I STILL CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING. DON'T BUY THIS PHONE. GET SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A BLACKBERRY....

Jeanntte Anissa
posted on 06 Mar 2006, 14:38

Big & Bulky

Its not a nice looking phone for the younger people today. It reminds me of an older mans phone because it is so big and bulky. Younger people are not attracted to this phone even with its cool features.

precious
posted on 13 Feb 2006, 08:56

how can i own one

well i like this make of phone that is i like the nokia product i will like to own this brand of 6101/6102 phone . i will be greatful if u can help me get one.
thanks
precious amadi

FLEA aka DONKEY_PUNCHER
posted on 20 Jan 2006, 23:41

this phone

this phone is so much better than my last phone, i had a motorola v300 prior to purchasing this phone from a friend. the sound quality it so much better with my nokia...the features are sweet, a little hard to understand right off the bat since ive never had a nokia bebfore. All in all this is the best phone i have ever had. I cant wait to try out the audio and mp3 ringtone feature. FREE ringtones! i wish i could get the ringtones from my old phone to my new one, but oh well, I shall live.

Angel
posted on 18 Nov 2005, 06:30

Thumbs up Nokia

hey every1 gotta tell u this phone rocks! its the best yo! especially thw hite is really cute for gals! luv it .. good job nokia! although i would have wished for a larger memory.. but hey what the hell!

Ryan
posted on 16 Nov 2005, 13:32

Awesome

I just received the 6102. I love it. there are soo many options such as video, infrared, and radio. The first thing I did was buy a leather case and the headset so I could listen to the radio. You can record anything and make it your ring tone. Plus it is a NOKIA and they get the best service in my opinion. You can do just about anything with it such as change the color theme and the screen saver on both displays. if you are going to purchase a phn this one is well worth the doe

Rasel
posted on 02 May 2005, 09:06

asd

This Phone is very nice.Semply very fine.I like this kind's of Phone.Pleace send me this phone & give me injoy.One ever nokia is the best mobile!!!!!!