Nokia 6060 / 6061 / 6062 User Reviews

clau
posted on 06 Sep 2010, 12:32

Great!

i have this phone for more than four years and it is great. i had absolutely no problem with it, and it became my best friend. although it doesn't have too many multimedia features, you can always relay on it. i also loved from the first moment the little red light which always notices me the missed calls and the messages.

Pros

• long life battery
  • good design
  • great sound quality

Cons

• no bluetooth

amit sharma
posted on 29 Dec 2006, 06:13

amit

its the best phone on this range
i like this phone
dosnt for money matter
its to good
i have sujest all of you please try this phone
good luck

dsummerall
posted on 08 Nov 2006, 14:55

Not a bad phone

I bought the 6061 for my 13 yr old son. He just wanted a flip phone that would text. I have no problems with the phone except the signal strength, BUT that was solved with a Generation 4 Gold Cell Phone Antenna that attaches to the back of the phone. It's a nice size, I like the speakerphone, overall it's a good starter phone.

Dr. Idris Abubakar
posted on 11 Aug 2006, 14:58

Complain

I just purchased a Nokia set(6060) but could not use it because of a problem.
I am required to enter a restriction code which I do not know. Please reply me.

Manuel
posted on 13 Jun 2006, 11:46

I agree with Hernan comments

I agree with Hernan comments from Argentina, I´ve been looking for information about using the pc connection but now I understood reading at the comments, It doesn´t work, so ¿why it is there?, eventhough I found it is great this model and it help me a lot in my job and daily duties, but still need that connection working in Chile too.

HERNAN
posted on 09 May 2006, 20:33

NOKIA 6061 in South America

Hi people, im from Argentina and this phone is ebing sold here as the 6061, but i saw that the model number for Asia is 6060 and in the US will be coming up for NET10 Wireless (Tracfone) as the 6062. However, in Argentina this phone is missing some features i read about in some reviews, such as voice dialing and voice recording. Another mith is the PC connectivity on this model. It is said is is able to connect to PC, however, Nokia and all operators say that it is not. Then , what the f**** is the port at the bottom for???
Perhaps Nokia should think of that kind of little thing that are not much expensive to add to a phone and can make customer even more satissfied.

batman
posted on 13 Mar 2006, 15:40

nokia6060

Good hard Tele. mobil for hard work , good net reciver, good sound reciver.small in size combaring with ather mobiles - shape good desined that is not important camira found.

miss archi
posted on 27 Feb 2006, 11:06

less is more

i was looking for a mobile phone that i can slip in and out of my hand bag and pocket ANYTIME. and a telephone for me to talk, a channel for my consultants and contractor to reach me ANYWHERE. 6060 offers me just that. i have had my fair share of camera phones and sleek designer's phones with twisting and turning and fancy bits. 6060 brings basic back. its simplicity, uer friendly and basic functionality serves my need as an architect perfectly - clear, bold, immediate communication to get things going by just a push of the button without any fuss. less is more.

cabra
posted on 12 Jan 2006, 17:05

Diggin it

This phone works for me. The email stuff is cool, though I haven't gotten my first bill yet and wonder if I'm gonna get grilled for checking email etc. I think they only charge for downloads though. No camera, but I don't need it. Sleek design and I like the clamshell, plus I got it free. A big step up from the OG Nokias like the 3500 series.

Jennie
posted on 09 Jan 2006, 13:23

4.8

Nokia 6061

I absolutely hate this phone. I got it from Cingular mail offer and am now stuck with it for at least 6 months. I have had no luck programming the phone with my requirements, the keypad is way too small for large fingers and I can't hear well out of it. I have read the manual repeatedly and tried repeatedly to program it with no sucess. And I was sold the phone for $49.99 with the promise of a $50 rebate. Ha...I see that the phone is being offered by Cingular now for $39.99. And Cingular does not care that I am unhappy...

Veer
posted on 05 Jan 2006, 16:07

Overall an excellent phone

The phone has all the features of a good cell phone :
Great reception, Good battery time, Good speaker phone...and all the other Nokia goods like organizer , connectivity, games, tones and what have you.
Mind you, its a basic phone and might not please people who need advanced features like camera, bluetooth, walkman and stuff like that.
Good value for money. Looks good. Highly recommended.

posted on 22 Dec 2005, 11:52

GRREEEAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good phone for beginner. great reception. Good sound and 4 the money who can complain.

vinterstille
posted on 03 Nov 2005, 16:38

Just what i need

This phone lets me use my own mp3's as ringtones - has IMAP4 email and you can use the free Java Opera browser.. Speakerphone sounds ok. Has instant messaging and presence directly in your contacts list.

siZZlers
posted on 15 Jun 2005, 01:30

4.6

n6060

the sound quality is good but the features are not really that impresive. we were expecting for a more high tech unit which is very much competitive in today's modern world.